Sent Down ~ Prologue

Destruction.
Rotting.
Crime.

Humans are experiencing these things, while a certain goddess is floating in her sky, resting.

Suddenly, she is shot down onto earth, her eyes open quickly, and she falls. She attempts to use her wings to fly, but she realizes they've vanished. Panicking, she curls up into a ball, protecting vital areas.

She falls down, into a river. Swimming back up, she's confused, her clothes are still there, but her wings have completely vanished..
Exhausted, she swims out, and climbs onto the surface. She looks up, and since she watches the earth eternally, she finds that she is in the Kanto region of Japan.
————————— time skip —————————
The goddess realizes that her clothing is not very 'modern', so she heads over to a clothing store, but soon realizing that she has no money, she sits at the cashier, still soaking wet, "Oh, I'm sorry, I dont think I have any money on me. I'll put these back.." she walks to put the clothing back, but someone stops her. "Wait.." a male approaches her. "I can pay for it, if it's not an issue." A brunette male proposed. "Really? Thank you very much!" She replies, bowing. The male smiles, and pays for the clothing.

They walk out the store together, and the brunette male asks the goddess, "My names Yagami Light, what's yours?" She pauses for a moment, "My name is Y/n, your name is extremely beautiful, Light." She compliments him. "Ah, thanks! Your name is gorgeous too."he replies "By the way, what's with your clothes? Are you a cosplayer?" She tenses, "Oh, I'm just interested in ethereal beings.." she replies, nervously. "Oh, alright. Why are you soaking wet? Do you have somewhere to stay?" He asks, curiously. "Oh, unfortunately not.. uhh.. I was recently kicked out by my parents." She fibs. "Oh, I have a spare room in my home if you'd like to stay there, at least until you can get back on your feet." He suggests. "Oh, I could never..." she denies, humbly "I insist, I could never live with myself if I just left you here on the street, who knows what could happen to you, considering the crimes that have been going on lately." He continues "I suppose I can stay for a bit, thank you, you are extremely generous." She thanks him.
————————— time skip —————————
She arrives at the Yagami household, with Light. He shows her to a bathroom, where she changes into a casual jean + sweater combination. Then, he shows her the guest room - "Thank you very much Light, you're a god" she smiles at her ironic quote. "Oh, not a problem. You're the one who looks like a goddess." She laughs, because she is.
———————————————————————
Hi! I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. I will continue to write more, and matter of fact, I'm writing the second chapter currently. Please feel free to give any criticism, constructive or offensive, anything helps. Thank you, see you in the next chapter.