Execution ~ 20

In a dim-lit room, a man sat by a large screen, writing in the notebook that caused this mess.

"You will continue to kill criminals whose names are broadcast. Outside of that, you're free to use the Death Note however you wish. That's the only condition." Rem spoke. 'If everything happens as Light Yagami planned, this should help save Misa.'

"Do as I say, and you'll get what you want. In the end, it works out well for both of us. I suppose, for someone in your position, you'd call this good business."
——————50 DAYS IN PRISON——————
It's been fifty days, and you hadn't eaten as much has you should have, but you're still alive. You haven't spoken since day 15, as when Ryuzaki attempted to check on you, you did not respond. It was as if you were a corpse, just laying there. Don't get me wrong, you did sleep, but very little, and you hadn't gotten up in weeks.

Ryuzaki sat in front of the cameras, majorly worried about your well-being. He was considering even calling your confinement off, at risk of you going insane. He pressed the microphone button for Mr. Yagamis cell. "Mr. Yagami, are you all right? There's no reason for you to keep doing this to yourself." Ryuzaki spoke. "It's been well over an month since Kira started killing criminals again. And as far as I'm concerned, that's all the proof I need to be sure that my son isn't Kira. So, then all that's left is for you to be sure. One way or another, when I get out of here it will be with my son." Mr. Yagami spoke, shallowly.

"Wow. The Chief can be pretty stubborn." Matsuda commented. "Light, how are you feeling right now?" Ryuzaki asked. Light was laying on the floor, on his side, hands and legs tied. (kinda felt bad for him in this scene..) "Uh. I'm okay." Lights voice strained. "Ryuzaki, I-I know that in the time I've been in prison, no new criminals have died, however, that suggests to me that Kira must be someone who is intimately familiar with my situation. And if that's the case—" he was cut off. "No, Light. The reason criminals have stopped dying is because you are Kira." Ryuzaki lied, as always.

"No! I'm not Kira! How many times do I have to say it?" Light yelled, but it seems his voice was not heard. 'If Light were Kira, he'd know that I was bluffing. So, why is he getting so upset? He honestly seems clueless.' "This is just cruel. I don't care if he is a suspect, Light still has a right to know that criminals are being killed again." Aizawa scowled.

"Y/n." Ryuzaki attempted at speaking to you. This time, you slowly looked up at the camera. And if looks could kill, the entire task force would be dead. You hummed in response, your voice sounding hoarse. Ryuzaki was surprised you actually responded. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Like an idiot." You responded, voice barely over a whisper. "Y/n. I'm very concerned for your mental health." Ryuzaki had a concerned look on his face. "Sure you are." You mumbled, tired. "I'm serious, Y/n. I need you to let me know what I can do to help you."

You didn't respond. "This is just out of control." Aizawa commented. Ryuzaki sighed and switched to Misas cell.

"Amane." A distorted voice said. "Yes?" Misa responded. "Are you okay? You seem tired." Ryuzaki asked. "Is that supposed to be funny?" Misa had her head handing down, hair hung over her face. "How are you expecting me to look after being tied up and question for this many days?" Misa asked, tiredly. "Hm, that's true." Ryuzaki replied. "Please, just let me go. I want to see Light. Please. Light... back me."

"Uh.. I'm not sure how much more of this the four of them can take." Matsuda said. "Ryuzaki, you have no reason to keep Light and Mishiko locked up anymore." Aizawa shouted. "Do the right thing and let them go, then we can get the Chief out too. Criminals are still being killed, even thought Misa, Light, and Y/n haven't had access to any of that information. We know that much already. So, what are you waiting for?" Aizawa yelled.