Kiras Beginning ~ 1

Waking up, Y/n realizes she's on earth. 'Right, I'm in this Yagami household, I wonder why I was sent down to earth..' she heads downstairs, where she meets the Yagami family peacefully eating breakfast.

"Hey, Y/n, come sit down to eat breakfast!"
The brunette calls to her "Thank you, and good morning Mr. and Mrs. Yagami, I greatly appreciate you allowing me into your home." Y/n says, in gratitude. "Oh, it's no problem, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Mrs. Yagami asks, making Y/n think, 'how old do I look...' she thinks of a believable answer, after all, she's thousands of years old. "I'm 17, ma'am." She fibs "Oh, the same age as Light! What school do you go to?" Mrs. Yagami asks "Oh, um.. I just recently got pulled out of school and kicked out, so I'm not in school.." She makes up an answer "Oh my! Well, I think we should enroll this young lady in Lights school, after all, it's the last year, she should do it!" Mr Yagami pitches in, "Yes, I agree." The goddess tenses up 'I don't have any trace of being on earth before yesterday, how will I get identification..' "Oh, I don't think it's necessary.." she tries to convince them, nervously "Nonsense, I'd love for you to be in my school, Y/n!" Light doesn't really help your case. She shrinks into her seat 'what will I ever do, I can't convince them not to do this.."
————————— time skip —————————
Somehow, they figured out how to enroll you into school by using their family last name, Yagami, while Light was gone, unfortunately, they were a bit too late for what Light was about to discover...

LIGHTS POV:

Light looked out the window, while the teacher was explaining. 'I already know everything the teacher is saying, so I don't need to listen.'

A black notebook falls from the sky.. 'what's that..?' Light waits until the end of class, and goes up to said notebook.. 'Death note? Meaning a notebook of death?' He opens the book 'The human who's name is written in this notebook shall die? Oh, so it's like those chain mail emails you get. Pretty elaborate prank.' He puts the notebook back... but then decides to give it a try.....
————————— time skip —————————
Light arrives back home, and pulls out the 'Death Note' and places it on his desk. 'It wouldn't hurt to try.. it's probably not real anyway..' he reads through all of the rules carefully, and then switches on his TV, a news channel was on, speaking about a man, Kurou Otahara, he's holding children and teachers hostage, seems like a worthy test. He quickly jots down the name, and watches his clock for 45 seconds.
Tick. Tick. Tick
The clock strikes 45 seconds, but the TV didn't say anything, 'I knew it. Well, worth a tr-' he goes to turn his TV off, but suddenly the news reporter says the suspect has collapsed. 'Huh..? No way.' Light Yagami froze 'This notebook actually works?' Suddenly, he hears a knock on his door, hiding the notebook in his drawer, he yells out "Come in!" The door opens, and the person who comes in is none other than Y/n. "Hey, Light. I just wanted to thank you again for the everything you've done." Her usual happy tone is replaced by a monotone voice.. 'What's wrong with her...' "Oh, no problem! I enjoy being around you. Is something bothering you?"
—————————- before ———————————
Y/N POV

The goddess is in her room, studying for her new school, but suddenly she feels a change... 'I'm feeling a dark change in Lights room.. I should check up on him.' She walks cautiously to Lights room, and knocks on his door, she hears shuffling 'maybe he was just jerking off.' she smirks, then she hears "Come in!" Opening the door, she spots him at his desk, supposedly studying. "Hey, Light, I just wanted to thank you for everything you've done." She sits down on his bed. 'It seems he's noticed something... but what is it?' "Oh, no problem! I enjoy being around you. Is something bothering you?" He asks "Oh.. uh, nothing. Anyway, if there's anything you need me to do, let me know." Her monotonous voice confuses Light. She goes to walk off, but a soft hand grabs her arm. She looks back, Light is confused by her straight face, "Is there something I can help you with?" She asks "Y/n, you seem off, please tell me what's wrong." Light begs, sitting her down on his bed, sitting next to her, he grabs her shoulders. "Uhh..." 'I can't say anything, because I might give away that I'm not human. I should just... stay quiet.' "Nothing.. it's fine." She gets up and rushes out of the room. But that one move upset Light. She goes downstairs and quickly puts her shoes and coat on, "Hey, Y/n where ya goin!" Sayu, Lights sister, yells from the living room "Just on a walk." Y/n yells back, closing the door and leaving the home. 'I don't know where to go, I don't feel calm in that home, I have to go back, but I'll go to a café for now..' she walks to a cafe, and finds a seat. She sits cross legged, an unusual position, but she feels better when sitting that way. A waitress goes up to her table, "Hello, welcome. May I get you something to drink?" The goddess looks up, "Yes, may I have some tea, and extra sugar packets?" She was always a sweet tooth. "Of course! What type of tea?" The waitress asks, "Green tea, please." Y/n answers. "Coming right up." While waiting for her drink, she looks out the window and notices it's started raining, 'Absolutely wonderful. Now I must walk in the rain.' Her tea arrives, and she puts all her sugar packets in. Finishing her tea, she leaves some money she took from light, sets it on the table, and exits.
————————— time skip —————————
Y/n arrives home, takes her shoes off, and rushes upstairs to the guest room, where she collapses on the bed, quickly falling asleep.

Hi! Thanks for reading this book it's my first one. Feel free to leave any criticism in the comments :)