Framed? ~ 19

It's the third day of confinement now, and you're getting kinda sick of this. L is watching the cameras, and Misa starts talking.

"Hey, Mister, I really wanna take a bath. I'm pretty sure you already know where I live, don't you? Could you bring me some clean clothes?" Misa asks, all hope had left her voice. "I didn't think this could get any more bizarre." Aizawa said. "I feel so sorry for the Chief right now." Matsuda agreed.

"Ryuzaki, talk to me. What's happening? Have any new criminals been identified? Anyone that Kira would be likely to target. If so, has he killed any of them?" Light asked. Ryuzaki pressed the button to turn the microphone on, "In fact, quite a few criminals' names have been broadcast recently, but since you've been detained, we haven't had one report of a criminal being killed by Kira."

"Wait, no one's been killed? Really" Light asked, looking into the camera. "Yes." Ryuzaki confirmed. "I see. So, it's only a matter of time before I'm convicted as Kira." Light looked down, a smirk on his face. "What I would give for an apple." Ryuk groaned.

With you, you were sitting on the bed, thinking of how wonderful it was when you weren't on Earth, yes, it was work to keep everyone safe, but you quite enjoyed when you got to play with the young deities, and make shapes in the clouds, and oh how you loved those naps, in the soft clouds. You felt dirty, being stuck in a room, with people watching you at all times. Disgusting. You even considered using some of your abilities to just get out of this place, but, you didn't. Oh how you wanted to kill L, and Light as well, screw it, anyone who caused this major inconvenience should be punished. If anyone knew what power you held over everyone, this wouldn't have happened. You could feel yourself start to lose your mind in there, you tried to pull through, but you knew Light was planning to forfeit the Death Note, and all it's memories. Leaving everything, to you. Oh, how I hate Light.

With L, he was in deep thought on why the deaths were not continuing, he thought that the deaths would continue, further proving that Light isn't Kira. But that just wasn't the case.
———————— DAY 5 ——————————-
It was the fifth day in confinement, and Ryuk was freaking out, since he hadn't had any apples for days. "I can't take this anymore. If I don't get an apple soon, I don't know..." he started grunting in discomfort, while Light was talking to himself, or L, per say. "In the end, I just have to get through this. No matter what."

And with Misa. "You know what, Mr. Stalker, your video won't sell if it's just me sitting here the whole time."

Mr. Yagami, was sitting in a folding chair, his head back, overall looking like a mess. "Mr. Yagami looks pretty bad. I think he's taking this harder then the three suspects." Ryuzaki said. "Well what do you expect? It's been five days since Light was put in prison, and look, not a single criminal whose name has been broadcast was killed. In these situations, I think the parents must suffer a lot more than the accused." Matsuda said. "No kidding. Especially now that we're seeing proof that Light is Kira." Aizawa agreed.

Ryuzaki turned on the microphone to Mr. Yagamis cell. "Mr. Yagami." He said. Mr. Yagami instantly sat up, looking up at the camera. "What is it? Is it good news? Is it bad news?" He shouted. "No, I wanted to tell you not to worry so much. It doesn't matter how much time you devote to worrying about this. The outcome will be the same. This could go on for quite some time. Perhaps you should rest in a more comfortable place." Ryuzaki said, monotonously. Mr. Yagami stood up, pushing his chair to the ground. "Impossible! What makes you think I care where I am? It won't change anything. With the state I'm in now, this is the best place for me. And no matter what the results-" he grabs the camera, shouting into it "-when I leave here, it's going to be with my son."

"I understand." Ryuzaki mutters, wide-eyed.
————————— DAY 7 —————————-
A gloomy day outside, raining. Your sanity was diminishing, almost gone. You sat quietly in a corner, wide-eyed, pale, staring at a wall. You hadn't eaten in two days, and you were starting to lose weight. Ryuzaki pressed the microphone to your room. "Y/n, are you feeling alright?" Your eyes snapped to the camera. "Am I alright.. AM I ALRIGHT?!" You shouted. "I HAVE BEEN STUCK HERE FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG, AND YOURE ASKING ME IF IM ALRIGHT?!" Ryuzaki flinches. "You haven't been eating." He mutters. "OH REALLY?! I HAD NO CLUE. When I get out of here, you don't want to know what I'm going to do to you, oh wait, I'll tell you. I'm going to fucking skin you, and hang you from a tree, you bastard. When I get out of here, you better fucking run. I hope you regret putting me in this SHITHOLE. I don't care how much protection you have, I'll find a way to hurt you so bad, you'll be begging me for forgiveness. Now fuck off." You look back at the wall, an enraged expression on your face. "Tch.. are you alright.." you mutter.