~WCKD Is Evil~

⚠️ !trigger warning! ⚠️
(swearing, literally only 2 words though so i think it's fine)

"WCKD is good? That's bullshit. WCKD is evil."

y/n, "Who She Loved"

╔══════════*.·:·.✧✦✧.·:·.*══════════╗

From overhead a giant aircraft came. It kicked up dust as it landed on the ground with a thud. The door opened, and more soldiers spilled out along with the woman from your dad's call.

"Is this all of them?" she asked plainly.

"It'll be enough," he answered.

"Start loading them in." the woman said.

Janson began yelling out orders as the woman scanned the group. She saw Thomas and briefly said hello. Then, she saw Teresa.

"I'm glad you're safe," she said. Everyone had bad reactions to this. "Once we restore their memories, it'll only be a matter of time." He squeezed your shoulders and you sent him a disgusted glare. The woman in white glanced at you, she nodded. Newt tried to catch your gaze but failed when instead you saw Thomas motioning you away from them. You tried mouthing you couldn't move but Janson's grip only became stronger on your shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I had no choice, this is the only way." And you stopped listening to her bullshit response right then and there.

Then, the woman in white spoke up. "She's right. This is all just a means to an end, you used to understand that Thomas. And we will help you understand she said, smiling a tight lipped smile at you. No matter what you think of me, I am not a monster, I'm a doctor. I swore an oath to find a cure, no matter the cost. I just need more time."

"More blood." the real doctor said as she walked towards the group. She helped cure Brenda. She was a doctor, and you acknowledged that. This woman, however, was not. She was a monster, like your father.

"Hello, Mary." The woman in white talked to Mary, but in the end, Janson stepped away from you and shot her. The second he stepped away you grabbed a gun.

"Let them go!" you screamed. "Please, let them go!" You took the gun and pointed it at your head. You would shoot yourself in order to save your friends.

In milliseconds, all guns were trained on you. The 'doctor' woman turned towards you. She was no doctor, he was no father. "Don't shoot, she's valuable!" Janson yelled to the soldiers and they reluctantly lowered their guns.

"I'm not valuable anymore. I don't want anything to do with you guys! None of us do. You trapped us, endangered us, and stripped us of our memories!"

"They promised they wouldn't hurt us!" Teresa interjected.

"I can't do it! I can't do it anymore! They said this, they said that, it's not true, can't you see? I die, you die, and they'll live a happy ending without us. How does that sound, Teresa?" you spat her name with so much venom that beside you you saw Newt's eyes widen a bit. This is what you had been holding in. You smiled, an awful, sickly, sweet smile. It was over. You were done, and you hoped that this wasn't their end, but it was most definitely yours.