4

- logan's pov -

i sat at my chair after finishing the shoot and took off all my makeup. i threw the makeup wipes in the trash can then threw my freshly cut hair in a ponytail.

i said bye to everyone before going to my car. i decided to drive home in silence since i just was surrounded by so much loudness. so, i drove home quickly and quietly.

once i made it to my apartment complex i first stopped by aspen's apartment to find her not there. i went to mine and she wasn't there either. she was probably out with some friends.

i decided to text nick then shower.

logan 👩‍🍳
hey, i just got home
i am going to shower and then i am free

nick sturniolo!
just facetime me when you are ready

with that i showered while having a concert to the nbhd. if you couldn't tell my music taste was amazing. oh, and i am bisexual. although i have never had a girlfriend either, women were hot. lol.

soon enough i finished my shower and got out. i changed into shorts and a tank top, my apartment was hot since it was july.

i made my way to my room and sat at my desk before facetiming nick and setting my phone up. he answered almost instantly making me smile. he cheered making me laugh.

"hello hello" i spoke excitedly

"hiiiiiii" nick dragged out.

"how are you?" i asked the brunette

"good, excited. matt knows this is happening but chris has no idea" he said making me smile.

"chris really must have a crush on me" i joked

"oh yeah," nick started "i'm going to text our group chat for them to come in my room"

"okie dokie" i said as i messed with the rings on my fingers.

"they are coming," nick said

"that's what she said," nick burst out laughing before his door opened. i went silent.

"oh my god you are here" nick said looking at them then me. i was smiling nervously.

"what do you want?" chris asked lowkey sounding pissed

"hey don't get pissy with my best friend," i broke my silence.

i assume chris made a face because matt and nick started dying laughing making me laugh. nick gave the phone to matt who waved at me.

"hi logan!" he said happily then looked at chris and laughed again.

"hi matty boy" i said making him laugh again.

"here talk to lover boy," matt said handing the phone to the messy haired boy named chris.

"hi chris," i said hiding my nerves. he was trying to hide his but it wasn't working.

"h-hey logan" he said making me give him a toothy grin.

"come on chris, stop being so nervous and in love," nick said making chris send him a glare.

"i'm not nicolas," he said with gritted teeth.