5

- chris' pov -

this is so embarrassing. i am literally just starting at the phone starstruck.

i had been watching logan on youtube for a month now. her video popped up in my recommended and nick had been talking about her for like a month at that point.

i then found her instagram and twitter. she was truly the prettiest person i have laid my eyes on. matt and nick once caught me stalking her instagram, just scrolling through.

it was still embarrassing.

"you just going to stare at her or speak because i will gladly take my phone back," nick said making logan and matt laugh.

"sorry," i mumbled before handing my brother his phone back and leaving the room.

i went to the living room and sat on the couch. i was not expecting that. a warning would have been hella nice. i decided to text matt and nick.

christopher
a little warning would have been nice so i don't make myself look like an idiot.

matthew
i think your embarrassment worked honey buns

nicolas
can i give her your number??

christopher
she wants my number..?
i feel like this is some sort of set up

nicolas
she said "i lowkey want his number so he doesn't embarrass himself again next weekend"

christopher
wait
what's next weekend?

matthew
you left before we could tell you
we are filming for logan's channel

nicolas
look your best lover boy

matthew
hey i'm lover boy remember

nicolas
oh shut up
chris is the one in love

matthew
whatever.
where has mr christopher gone anyways

christopher
i'm not doing it

matthew
yes you are 💀

nicolas
you're funny if you think you can get out of this chris

christopher
i don't want to see her.

nicolas
she is literally the sweetest person ever
she isn't going to judge you
just be you
i promise you, your little crush will all work out in the end!

matthew
i agree

christopher
imma go take a nap
pls do not disturb me

matthew
it's 6 pm??
just go to bed??

i laid in bed staring at the ceiling. i was so embarrassed of how i acted around logan that i didn't want to see her again. i know that's selfish since she is trying to film a video with us, but i just didn't want to happen again.

my phone vibrated and i groaned. i told them to ignore me so why are the boys text me.

when i picked up my phone, i noticed it was not my brothers.