26

- logan's pov -

logancook - boston is cool ig

we were already home. matt had just dropped me off at my apartment and chris insisted on walking up with me. i didn't mind of course. when we got into the door i turned to chris to find him looking down at me.

"thank you for you for-" i was cut off by chris attacking his lips onto mine. i obviously kissed back.

"thank you for coming to boston and meeting my mom and everything," he said making me smile

"of course christopher," i said before kissing him again.

"really logan?" i pulled away quickly to find aspen behind us. "why am i always the last to find out shit."

"hi aspen," chris said making her smile.

"hello chris! you two move so i can get in," aspen said and we took a few steps back.

she unlocked the door and we watched her awkwardly. she walked in and then we looked at each other again. he wrapped his arms around my waist. i wrapped mine around his neck.

"i will pick you up at 8:30, be ready," i said before walking into my apartment.

it was already 6:45, but we both needed showers and to prepare. i was taking him to our spot per usual. i set my suitcase in my room then got clean jean shorts and a hoodie chris gave me in boston.

i went into the bathroom and took a shower. i listened to music and just did what i needed to do before getting out and drying off.

i changed then went to the bathroom to the kitchen to get a salad, after i sat in the living room with aspen and watched a random movie. i was exhausted but i still wanted to see chris.

i ate silently before a knock was placed on my door. it was already 8 and i hadn't realized. i looked at aspen and she groaned but got up to go to the door.

after a few seconds i noticed two figures walk in. i looked over to see aspen smiling and chris following her with yellow roses in his hand, my favorite.

i blushed and smiled. i set my bowl on the table and stood up. i walked over to chris while aspen sat on the couch.

"these are for you," chris said handing me the flowers. i took them from his hand and looked at them then at him.

"thank you christopher," i said before hugging him. he hugged back.

"get y'all's coupley shit out of here," aspen said making us laugh and pull away.

"let me put these in a vase and put shoes on,"

chris nodded. i quickly did what i said i would.