13

- logan's pov -

i was currently getting ready to be picked up by matt, chris, and nick. i was finishing my makeup and told them to just walk in when they got here. for some reason i felt the need to look perfect around them, especially chris.

i pushed the thought as i heard my door open and laughter.

"oh logannnnnn" nick called out.

"in my room," i said realizing they didn't know where that was.

i heard them searching then walk in. i made eye contact with chris through the mirror. nick instantly went to look around at my stuff. matt sat at my desk. i was sat in front of my full length mirror on the ground, doing my makeup.

chris kept looking at me, matt went on his phone, and nick looked at all my books. i finished up my makeup before putting it all in my makeup bag. i stood up, still not out of my pj pants.

"chris," matt started. "stop drooling over logan."

i laughed and chris looked away. i went to my closet to try to pick out an outfit. i wanted to look good. i felt insecure about currently not wearing the best outfit, even though all the boys were dressed like me.

"just were that lo," chris said making me turn my head towards him.

"no, i need to look good for my first appearance on the sturniolo youtube channel," i joked.

"okay, but you look good like that" i flushed red, but turned back to my closet.

"here, wear this sweater with mom jeans," nick said picking out a grey sweater.

"okay," i started grabbing the clothes. "i will be back."

i went to the bathroom changed, brushed my hair and teeth, and put my glasses on instead of contacts. i then walked back into my room to find the triplets on their phones. i picked out black converse and put them.

"i'm ready when y'all are," i spoke.

"stop saying y'all," chris joked and i flipped him off.

"stop it you two," matt said

"yeah chris. don't flip off my best friend." nick said hugging me. i hugged him back.

"logan is clearly my best friend," matt said pulling nick away and hugging me.

we all looked at chris who had a hint of jealousy in his eyes. i gave him a questioning look and he just shrugged. i smiled before letting go of matt and walking over to chris and sitting next to him.

"all of you are my best friends," i said putting my head on chris' shoulder.

i felt him tense his body, then relax at my touch.

"i'm just the favorite," nick said making matt slap him in the back of the head.

"no i am definitely the favorite," chris said. "logan talks to me the most."

"we text everyday," nick crossed his arms looking at us and i smiled. i lifted my head off chris' shoulder and looked at him, he was looking at nick.

"yeah, but we facetime every time we get the chance," he starts. "logan also texts me during shoots when she isn't supposed to."

matt eyes us and i looked up at him. i raise an eyebrow and he looks slightly down. i look down and notice chris put his hand just above my knee. i look back up at matt blushing and shrug. i turn back into nick and chris' fight.

"can we agree that i like y'all equally?" i asked making them shut up.

"soon you will like chris more when he shoves his tongue down your throat," nick said making chris go wide eyed and my mouth widen in shock.

"nicolas that was uncalled for," matt said

"look at them. they are all cuddled up in front of us," nick groans making chris and i feel awkward.

we moved away from each other and didn't even look or talk to each other.