14

- logan's pov -

i was on my phone on the drive back to my apartment. we finished filming a video for the triplets channel. chris and i wouldn't even look at each other. we felt so awkward.

it was all nick's fault.

there was a thick tension in the air as music quietly played. i looked at the seat in front of me where chris said and sighed. i guess my sigh was a little bit loud.

"what's wrong back there logan?" matt asked, i just didn't answer. matt stopped at the red light and looked back at me.

"nick i'm blaming you for this," matt said before facing the road and driving again.

i leaned my head against the window. i hated the awkwardness between chris and i all the sudden. nick's comment just really threw me and chris off.

"nick i hate you. you are not my best friend anymore," i said looking at the boy.

matt and chris started laughing quietly. nick looked at me shocked. i smiled i turned back to face the window. i noticed we were pulling into my apartment complex.

"now, what the fuck did i do to you?" nick asked as matt parked.

"figure it out nick," i said getting out of the car without another word being said. nick got out as well making me get angrier by the second.

"no, what did i do?" nick said as i turned to face him on the side walk in front of the van.

"think about it dipshit," i yelled.

nick sat there a little scared because i was yelling at him. matt and chris were watching, nervous for nick's well-being.

"if this is about the comment i made about you and chris, i'm sorry, but it's true" nick said making me groan and throw my head back.

tears threatening to fall. when i get mad i cry. why was i so pissed off? it was just a simple joking comment. what is wrong with me?

"that's what this is about?" nick asked and i just ran inside, i couldn't argue about something i shouldn't be upset over anymore.

i heard running behind me after i almost got to my door. i turned around, expecting to see nick but seeing chris instead. i sighed in relief at the sight. he pulled me into a hug.

"are you okay, logan?" chris asked and i nodded against his chest. "let's get you inside."

why does he care so much?

"okay," he let go of the hug and i unlocked the door.

i walked in with him following behind me. he closed the door and locked it. i walked towards my bedroom and chris sat on my couch in the living room.

there was still awkwardness standing between, but it was so much easier to just ignore it.

i got to my room and changed back into my pj pants from before and a sports bra. i went to my bathroom and took off all my makeup then put my hair in a ponytail. after all of that i brushed my teeth.

after finishing i went into the living to find chris scrolling through netflix trying to find something to watch. i barely had any room on the couch due to chris manspreading.

i sat next to him and he glanced at me then did a double take. i looked at him because i could feel his eyes on me. he looked away smiling and started playing new girl, knowing it was one of my favorite shows.

"smooth sturniolo smooth," i joked making him laugh and look at me.

"i'm sorry about nick. he is a dick sometimes," chris spoke while looking into my eyes. i just shrugged in response.

"it's whatever. i just get angry very easily," i honestly explained.

"i will try my hardest to not piss you off," he said as i put my legs over his and leaned back on the arm rest of the couch.

he rest a hand on my lower thigh and one on my calf. i smiled and walked him look at his hands. chris seemed amazed by what was happening right now.