25

- logan's pov -

matt driving, nick up front with him, chris and i in the back. that was how we all sat. chris and my hand were intertwined while my head was on his shoulder and his was on top of mine.

"okay, so we are dropping logan off at her hotel, then tomorrow i will pick her up and we will have breakfast with mom." matt said and we all nodded.

chris kissed the top of my head and i blushed. i was exhausted from my flight though it was only around 6 in LA. i started falling asleep until music started blasting making me jump

"wake up logan," nick said and i groaned.

chris laughed and squeezed my hand. i closed my eyes again while nick and chris whisper fought about being quiet.

"we are here!" matt said as we arrived to my hotel.

i lifted my head and as matt turned off the car. i sighed and got off as everyone did the same. chris came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. i was exhausted and he could tell.

we went up to my room and i unlocked it with my key card. we all walked in and i went straight to my suitcase to get sweatpants out. i just planned on keeping on the tanktop i was wearing.

i went to the bathroom and changed before walking back out. chris was laying on my bed, matt and nick were on my couch. i went over to my bed and laid on top of chris. his arms instantly wrapped around me.

"you two i swear," nick said.

"what?" chris asked oblivious to how we acted.

"you just can't stay away from each other, it sickens me." matt said making me giggle.

"actually we were apart for two days," chris said.

"yeah, then i had to fly out so you would stop whining," i joked.

"shut the fuck up," we all laughed at chris' words before i slowly started to fall asleep again.

"goodnight," i whispered in chris' ear. i felt him blush.

"goodnight babe," he whispered back into my ear.