22

- chris' pov -

i walked into the house and closed the door behind me. two smiling boys walked up behind me and scared me. was not expecting them at this time.

"so," matt said.

"got anything you want to say lover boy?" nick finished.

"what happened to waiting a month to tell her?" matt asked.

"technically i didn't tell her i liked her. i just found a perfect time to kiss her and i couldn't pass up the opportunity," i said and walked to my room but they followed.

"she knows we are leaving for boston tomorrow night right?" matt asked a little concerned.

"she knew before i kissed her," i said as i opened my door.

"so, are you going to ask her out when we get back from boston?" nick asked like it was obvious

"i want to move slow with her. she has been hurt in the past and i don't want her to think i am just trying to rush her." i said honestly.

"lord, he is whipped," matt said.

"what? because i want her to be comfortable?" i asked taking my shoes off.

"you are just different when it comes to her, that's all i'm saying." nick said.

"whatever. can you guys get out? i need to pack," i said half honestly.

"and call logan?" nick asked and i rolled my eyes.

"just get out," i said and they left.

i closed my door behind them and pulled out my suitcase from my closet. i set it on my bed and unzipped it.

i didn't want to be away from logan for a week. it felt like torture, being away from my best friend. but, i needed to see my family and she had work that needed to be done.

i sighed as i started packing clothes into my suitcase. my silence was soon cut off by the sound of my phone ringing. i smiled as i saw an incoming facetime call from logan. i instantly answered and set her up on a blanket so she could watch me.

"hello," she said laying on her stomach in her bed. her hood was over her head and she looked adorable.

"hi lo," i said and she laid her head down.

"i'm tireddddd" she groaned.

"then go to bed, babe," i realized what i said and my eyes went wide. logan lightly blushed at the pet name before turning around on her back to face the ceiling.

"that was cute," she said as i kept packing.

"no it wasn't, that was embarrassing," i said

"no no, i liked it." she admitted making me stare at my phone deciding my next words

"good to know," i paused for a second. "babe,"