23

- logan's pov -

it was my second day alone while chris was in boston. i felt very lonely and cold. it felt weird not seeing him every night. sure, we called each other every night to catch up, but wasn't the same.

i was laying in my bed after a photoshoot watching new girl as always. aspen has been out a lot more recently. it didn't bother me, i was just worried.

my phone soon went off. i groaned picking it up

matt sturniolo!
logan ur bf is going insane

logan cook!
who is my bf?

matt sturniolo!
let me rephrase
logan, the boy you slow danced in a parking lot with, kissed then and kissed in his driving, is going insane without you here.

logan cook!
oh! chris!

matt sturniolo!
yes, please fly out here and save him from himself...
all he does is complain about wanting to go home and see you. he even said he might just fly home tonight so he can hug you.

logan cook!
what happened to energized, idgaf chris?

matt sturniolo!
you happened

logan cook!
thank you
can you pick me up from the airport at 6 by any chance?

matt sturniolo!
ur really doing this?
u realize u have to meet my mom and stuff... and i don't think you want the first impression of you to be be because her son can't stay away from you.

logan cook!
i will stay at a hotel, then you can say that you three are going to get food or something and i will meet up with you :)

matt sturniolo!
i will see you around 6 logan

logan cook!
don't tell nick, i want this to be a surprise for him too.

i got up from my bed and grabbed my suitcase from my closet. i set it on my bed. i turned music on after turning my tv off. i then texted my manager and told her i couldn't do the next shoot, which was in two days, do to a family emergency.

i started quickly packing do to needing to be at the airport in an hour. i packed everything i thought i would need before ordering an uber and bringing my suitcase to the front door.

as i did, the front door unlocked and aspen walked in.

"a suitcase? where are you going?" aspen asked sitting on the couch

"boston," i simply answered grabbing my keys and a water.

"why?" she asked very confused. "do you have a shoot there or something?"

"i have two out of three concerned triplets and one triplet with attachment issues," i said

"the sturniolo's?" aspen questioned again

"yurp, matt texted me and was like 'hey logan chris is going insane please fix this' so now i'm flying down there," i said as if it was obvious

"hmm, you like chris don't you," she asked

"i need to get to the airport, my uber is here." i told aspen before walking out the door with my suitcase and heading to the elevator.

i looked at my phone to see a text from chris that i would answer in the car.

i made my was down to the lobby area then outside and got into my uber. i told him i was going to the airport and he started driving.

chris <3
i miss you a lot
matt and nick say i'm going insane

lo <3
just 3 more days chris

chris <3
i know but i want to see you now

lo <3
spend time with your family and time will zip by, i promise.

chris <3
but i like texting you

lo <3
christopher.

chris <3
yeah yeah
i will call you late though

lo <3
:)