18

- chris' pov -

i knew i fucked up by ignoring logan. what was i supposed to tell her? "hey we have been friends for two weeks but i think you are the most amazing person on this planet and i lowkey like you but i don't want to ruin things because i love being your friend"?

honestly i could say that... BESIDES THE POINT!

point is, i told matt, matt told nick because he knew nick would be better at this. now, logan was left in her apartment all alone because everyone was canceling on her and i was just straight up ignoring her.

i saw every text she sent, asking if i was okay, if she was still picking me up tonight, and just updating me on her day like she always did.

matt sat at my desk, nick sat at the end of my bed, and i was leaning against my headboard.

"dude if you ignore her, you are going to lose her all together," matt said making me lean my head back.

"i know okay? i am just scared of fucking up things," i told them for probably the twentieth time in the past two hours.

"i want you to text logan, apologize for ignoring her, just say you had some stuff going on, and tell her you are still up for going out tonight," nick said handing me my phone.

i grabbed it from his hand and went to messages. i then thought for a second.

"get out, i'm going to call her," i said and they looked at each other with widen eyes.

"okay, good luck," matt said standing, nick following. they left my room, closing the door.

i hovered my finger over the call icon before finally just clicking it and putting the call on speaker. it rang a few times before she answered.

"christopher sturniolo," she said making me smile.

"i have a lot i need to say and explain," i breathed out due to how much stress was built up.

"i am here to listen," she said calmly. i could hear new girl playing in the background.

"i wasn't trying to ignore you. i was going through something and needed to talk to matt and nick about it. i didn't realize you and nick had plans, i told him he should go but he said you could wait," we both laughed lightly.

"then you called matt and we were in the middle of trying to solve my fucked up issues so he didn't really want to leave." i explained.

"moral of the story, i wasn't trying to ignore you at all. and yes, i still want to see you tonight. i want to see you every night if that could even happen." i said further and she was just silent.

"do you want to go to dinner then go to our spot? i will pay!" logan said happily. she loved being nice to others.

"logan, i am paying. i really don't care what you say," i said softly. i was so happy that she wasn't angry with me.

"you paid for my stuff at the store the other day. just let me do something nice," she argued

"when are you going to get me?" i asked breaking the topic

"5:30?"

"see you then," i paused for a split second "gorgeous"

"HEY! you can't just say stuff like that!" she yelled making me laugh.

"why not?" i questioned.

"because i like it," logan said.

"oh do you now?" i kept joking with her as if i didn't love calling her gorgeous.

"yes i do, pretty boy," she said making me blush.

"HEY! there was no need for that!" i said in the same tone that logan used before.