15

- chris' pov -

i was supposed to text matt when i wanted to be picked up from logan's. i was now here at 3 AM staring at her ceiling in the living room as she laid on my chest asleep. i saw my phone light up on the coffee table so i grabbed it.

matt
am i getting you?
i'm fuckin tired bro

chris
i currently have a sleeping logan on my chest that i am afraid to wake up
so no. i'm sorry for making you stay up

matt
make a move. istg.

chris
is her sleeping on me not a big enough move for your liking??

matt
kiss her or something

chris
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS

matt
you are literally obsessed with everything she does..
just make a move chris

chris
we have been friends for two weeks
give it a month, then maybe
MAYBE!!

matt
whatever, i just think she shares the same feelings, but whatever

chris
wait what

matt
goodnight chris

chris
GET BACK HERE
WHAT DO YOU MEAN
MATT
HELLO???
fine goodnight

i set my phone down and rubbed logan's back like i had been and also played with her hair. i felt her smile against my chest making me smile.

"i know you are awake lo," i said quietly

"mhmm" she hummed making me laugh lightly. "are you staying here tonight?"

"i think so, matt went to bed," i told her as she sat up straddling my waist. my breath hitched for a second.

"that's okay, you can go sleep in my room, i need to edit." she said and i raised an eyebrow at her.

"you have a shoot at 7, you need sleep," i said resting my hands on her thighs.

"oh well," logan said

"lo, come on" she smiled.

"what?" i asked at her smiled.

"lo, i like it. i love nicknames." logan told me while running her hand through my hair.

"good to know," i said. "lo."

she let out a giddy laugh before getting up. i watched her make her way out of the living room and sighed. i felt cold without her by my side.

ever since we met, we have been touchy with each other. like, a way to remind each other we were still there. she poked her head around the corner and looked at me, i looked back.

"come on chris, i'm not letting you sleep on the couch." she said before disappearing again.

i got up and made my way to where logan's room was. i saw her sitting at her desk. she was opening her editing program. i closed her computer and spun her chair around.

i pick her up and threw her on her bed softly. she was laughing the whole time which only made my heart race like crazy. i laid next to her, wrapped my arm around her, and burrowed my head in her neck

"go to bed logan rose," i said making her smile and run a hand through my hair.

"goodnight christopher sturniolo," she said making me look up and kiss her wherever i could reach, which happened to be her jaw.

i put my face back in her neck and felt her heat up. she kept playing with my hair and started humming some song that i couldn't make out. i soon enough was asleep.