16

- chris' pov -

"will i see you tomorrow night?" i asked logan as she dropped me off before going to her photoshoot.

"you say that every time, chris" she joked. "but yes, you will."

"good. have fun at your shoot. update me so i know you are alive," i told her.

"will do,"

"alright, bye lo." i said getting out of the car.

"bye christopher," she spoke making me smile and close the door.

i walked into the house after watching her drive off. i walked into the kitchen to find something to eat and found the other two triplets sitting in there.

"oh hey," i said before opening the fridge.

"so," nick started

"how was your sleep over at logan's?" matt said making me smile as i remembered everything.

we woke up to her blaring alarm and laid in her bed just admiring each other for a few minutes. she then got up and picked out closed, she went to the bathroom to get ready.

i stayed im her bed on my phone, this all felt so natural. like it was meant to happen. i finally got up when she started putting her shoes on and we left.

we made plans to go to what was now our spot tomorrow night.

"it was fine," i answered my brother.

"just fine? because a little birdy told me you two got cuddled up last night," nick said looking at matt.

"yeah, she fell asleep on top of me while we were watching new girl, so what?" i glared at them after lying.

"that's all?" matt said. "because logan texted us freaking out this morning when she woke up with you two wrapped around each other."

"i'm not having this conversation," i said leaving for my room.

"we know you like her chris," nick yelled through the house.

"i do not," i yelled back and slamming my door shut.

i didn't like logan like that.

she was just a close friend.

she had pretty eyes and a nice smile.

she dressed well and always looked good.

her laugh was contagious.

this and that.

"fuck," i whispered.