Episode 6

She was about to calm herself at the beach after being done with her piano recital when a voice called her name. It's been a few days since she came back from Seoul. And now she is accompanying Thyme on one of their official visits to their company's grand opening of a new hotel.

Kavin: Tiara, are you okay?

Tiara: What are you? I mean, how come, why are you here?

Kavin: Hey, no need to tense up so much. I have a free schedule for tomorrow and today. So why not I stop here and meet you?

Tiara: Meet me? Why? (She asked with her furrowed eyebrow.)

Kavin: Don't think I can't notice it, Tiara. Ever since you came back, you didn't even find me, not replying to texts and such. It's getting to be frustrating me somehow. He crossed his arms in defence.

Tiara: I'm avoiding you? You might've mistaken it. I'm just way too busy catching up with recitals and stuff. Thyme drags me here and there for formal functions.

Kavin: Is it true? Then why haven't you replied to my text at all?

Tiara: I don't have time to scroll through all the messages, you know. If it's important Mr. Lee will just inform me straight away.

Kavin: Oh? So I'm not that important to you anymore?

Tiara: You know, that's not what I meant, okay, Kavin? Why are you acting this way?

Kavin: If you're so busy I understand it. But you still have a tiny bit of free time to have a fencing match with MJ? Then you go with Ren to an art exhibition and a charity event at Aira Medical Centre. If that isn't avoiding me, then what is it then?

Tiara: Gosh, Kavin. You can be pretty silly sometimes. At this point, she had already let out a big laugh. Well then, okay? I'm sorry. It's not like I am avoiding you. I'm just taking some time off lately, and it's getting busier than ever. Since you're here, I'll make up for the time you said I was avoiding you. Mmm, how about we do something fun together these two days?

Kavin: Nah, okay. I'm fine. He is sulking, and his voice is lower at the point. Noticing this, Tiara got an idea.

Tiara: Bunny Prince? Let's get started! She poked his cheeks as he tried his best to control and maintain his uninterested face even though he was almost close to letting out a big laugh and a smile just by looking at her. Then she starts tickling him. And he lost it and laughed.

Kavin: Geez, you can be a bit fussy. Alright then. But we need to go where I want, okay? It's your punishment somehow. You ditched your best friend. Sigh.

Tiara: Well, let's go. Hurry up, Bunny Prince! She starts to run and Kavin goes after her, saying, "Hey, stop calling me that."

They both got into Kavin's car, and he started driving.

Tiara: Where should we go?

Kavin: To eat, of course. It's almost 8 pm and being at the beach and all the winds has been making me a bit hungry.

Tiara: Gosh, and I thought Kavin Taemiyaklin Kitiyangkul was known to be that one hopeless romantic and infamous playboy in the town. Where did that aura go to?

Kavin: Why? You want to see it? He leaned in closer to her, which surprised her for a moment.Then she started knocking on his forehead with her hands. Ouch! What was that even? We can get killed, you know? I'm driving. Jesus Christ!

Tiara: That's your fault. eyes on the road. What exactly are you?!She shakes her head, then continues to switch on her phone. She checked on several messages. And keep her hand busy scrolling through the pages. Moments later, they have arrives. Not realizing this, Kavin gently touched her shoulder.