Episode 9

A call comes for her. She picked it up. Seeing the familiar caller id, she answers the caller.

Jaeah: Hello, Wello, Tiara?

Tiara: I guess you're not yet dead?Fine. Why did you call me all of a sudden?

Jaeah: You and your way of talking. I just missed you. The boys are missing you too, you know. When are you going to meet us then? It's like you disappear into thin air after you reside there.

Tiara: I miss you guys too! She faked sobbing. My life here is too busy. There are numerous reasons for me wanting to throw up every day.

Jaeah: Well, you have to endure it. We are enduring it too here. Your birthday are coming soon? Care to invite us?

Tiara: I will invite you guys. But worry not. On a special day. You guys will be my guests. Not on my official birthday, though. I will have a joint birthday with my twin.

Jaeah: Oh? Is it? It must have been a formal function then.

Tiara: Exactly what you'd expect. How I wish to escape this inferno as soon as I can.

Jaeah: Be patient. Just wait for one more year. You will pass all of this. Then you can even go to any place on earth and mark your territories there.

Tiara: How to have a positive mind like you?

Jaeah: Anyway, nice catching up with you, Tiara-yaaa. Take care there. We will go there for you on your special day. Just give us the invitation message. See you later, bestie!

Tiara: Alright. She hung up the call. and see Mr. Lee standing in front of her seat.

Mr. Lee: Are you doing well, young lady?

Tiara: "Good enough mystery ajusshi."

Mr. Lee: You seem to be ageing a lot these days.

Tiara: Am I? Dang, this place is really stressing me up. Just what has it done to me? I used to be youthful, *she said, dramatically touching her face*

Mr. Lee: Then you might need a break, young lady. Just have fun sometimes. With your friends?

Tiara: My friends are all a thousand miles from me. Maybe I'm free later or not feeling lazy, I'll visit Maytee O' Garden to see Uncle Gawao.

Mr. Lee: I'll get the car ready for you.

Tiara: Mr. Lee, you know I really miss my friends, don't you? This place is really suffocating. The mansions are big. Mom has renovated it. And I always feel lost in it.

Mr. Lee: Well, I can't really reply to you on that mansion part. But for your missing friends. I can sympathize with it somehow.

Tiara: Right. Don't you miss them too?

Mr. Lee: I don't miss them that much. But you're really young, miss? If I were to be honest, Your current situation pales in comparison to what you could be doing with them. It's like you have no challenges at all. Sometimes it does scare me.

Tiara: See? This is what I thought too. I'll wait for my friends to come. Then I'll show my rebellious side. I've been waiting patiently and obeying all the rules.

Mr. Lee: Calm down, young lady. Now you've scared me.

The day expected arrives. All the preparation for the whole month has been done. She wakes up lazily to the sound of her alarm. Then she received a call. A group call, actually.

Happy Birthday, Tiara!

Tiara: I thought you had already wished me last night.

Hajun: Well, repetition is a must. We have already arrived here right now. at the Del La Hotel.