Episode 55

After going back from arguments with Kavin, Tiara makes herself away from others in which she found herself in Mira's room. Feeling devastated and sad, she's kind of moping alone in the room. Crying. She missed probably everything that happened in the function as she went into the room when the event was starting. It all started with her locking herself in the room. Not enough with it and still feeling insecure all over her, Tiara then set her phone into flight mode and no disturb mode.

Talking about not wanting any disturbance. No one noticed it. Except for Thyme and F4. Of course, her phone is sure to be bombarded with several messages and calls, and Tiara just doesn't want to be bothered with it all.

In the meantime, Thyme assumes that maybe Tiara is resting in the exclusive room to avoid the media and reporters. A knock can be heard from outside the room as she wipes her tears. Someone else has come. To be there searching for her. Without hesitation, she goes to the door and takes a peek through the hole at the door before opening it. That someone is whom she unexpectedly sees at the moment.

MJ? Why are you here?

MJ: Oh no, Tiara...

With a worried expression and a sniffle through her red nose, she tried to hide it but failed in the end. Her eyes were red, as were her cheeks and nose. It seemed so evident that signs of tears were forming in her eyes and flowing down her cheeks. And anyone who knows her state will know. She is crying. The glittering eyes and the brightest smile on her face are all gone. All the left does is grieve. In her.

MJ then slowly entered the room before closing it and locking it, afraid that others may see the scene. The heiress of Paramaanantra was seen crying into the ball. Those unwanted stupid lines of so-called news for the sake of entertainment. As usual.

He then slowly hugged her as she received it later on. MJ slowly patted her back as she still seemed to cry on his shoulder. Feeling that her breathing was becoming a bit more stable, slowly, MJ broke the hugs and wiped down her tears with the tissues that were placed on the table. She is however still in deep silence and longingly stares at the empty space. Not a single word came out of her. MJ then took off his jacket and draped it over her bare shoulder. He was afraid that she might feel the coldness due to her dress pattern.

Thank you, MJ. She said while sniffling.

MJ: You're welcome. Do you want to stay here longer?  This is P' Mira's room, right?

Tiara just nodded down slowly to it. And then continue to be her silent self.

MJ then gently hugged her as he patted down her hair. It kind of fit well as she then slowly had her head lay down on his shoulder. This is not an everyday scene that anyone would ever see. MJ and Tiara are being nice to each other without tearing one another apart.

It's a one-in-a-million chance that anyone will ever see that happen. But he's there out of the blue. Being those friends who knock some sense into your head when you need it and are there when your mascara is all smudged due to crying because of somebody else. Which also caused by her boyfriend. Or should she say? Her ex by now.

MJ: Do you want to go to your mansion? I'll send you now.

She shakes her head.

Tiara: Not really, MJ.

That's right. Seeing her state right now, in a complete mess, Thyme is sure to interrogate her with a million questions. That's not a good choice to make at the moment.

MJ: I believe you can stay here. P'Mira did say she would stay in another room in case you were here. She's the one who mentioned to me that you might be here.