Episode 12

The following day has arrived. After spending the night at Ren's, Tiara went home. Ren sent her. By the time they arrive at the upstairs living room of Parama's Mansion, someone are already in the living room. 

 It seems as the person already seated on the sofa

 It seems as the person already seated on the sofa. To which Tiara wishes that the person is not what she is thinking of right now. So she clung to Ren's long coat.

MJ: Did you guys arrive together?
MJ comes from behind.

 So it's no one but Kavin that takes that seat on the sofa.

Tiara: Oh, I need to pick something up from Ren's house. Madam Aira asked me to sleep there since it's pretty late to go home. And that's how we are here right now, together.

MJ: DUH. Okay then.

While Ren looks at her in disbelief that she actually told a white lie to them, he widens his eyes. To which Tiara mouths the word "sorry" to him.

Tiara: What are you guys doing here? Mmm, actually, nevermind~ No need to answer. I want to head to my bedroom and take a long bath. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. She then yawns. and hurriedly go upstairs.

MJ: What's with her? Yesterday must have taken a toll on her.

Ren: She is fine. She just needs some rest. She didn't sleep well last night. She accompanied me until 4 am to finish my canvas painting.

Kavin then began to speak.

Kavin: Why would she do so?

Ren: Well, I guess she needs some distraction. From someone? He then looked at MJ, smirking, to which the latter understood the meaning of it.

MJ: Hey, Kavin? Why don't you take a look at her? Me and Ren will need to meet Thyme outside after this. He changed the location.

Okay, he then hurriedly went upstairs to her bedroom.

Ren: He went faster than the last time he ran away from those paparazzi.

MJ: You guys lie, don't you? She spent a night at your penthouse, isn't it?

Ren: Yes, and I don't know why she didn't speak the truth.

MJ: Then maybe it's the best. It's some couple thing you know. We will never get it, geez. I have tried really hard ever since this morning to convince him that she is doing fine with you.

Ren: Just let them be. They'll be fine on their own. Let's go.

They both leave the mansion afterward.

Meanwhile, in Tiara's room, she had taken a warm shower. She felt her nose becoming stuffy. Maybe it's due to her hair still being wet from the shower. She put on a simple outfit afterward. She then lay on her bed. Just as she is about to doze off, a knock can be heard from her door.

Tiara: Come on in.