Episode 56

Along the way to her mansion, the journey was as smooth as it could be. Looking down at the blazing streets filled with luminous lights, she felt a burst of emotion. Not to mention that it was raining quite heavily earlier, making the road wetter than it was supposed to be. And the one who is driving is trying his best to make it safe all the way while distracting his passenger's mind.

MJ: Hey, Tiara? Do you need anything?

She sighed for a while before answering him and looking back at the road through the window.

Tiara: I don't know. I will be fine when I arrive at my room. I think.

MJ: You know what? Don't put too much thought into it. I know this sounds cliché coming from me, but I know you can do it.

Tiara: That's pretty nice of you. I don't know that you can say that without teasing me.

MJ: Well. We've known each other for decades. I'm not sure if it's right, but yeah, I just want the best for you guys. I know you can't talk it out again with him. But giving him a chance won't hurt, right?

Tiara: I told you so. I don't want to talk about him, let alone have thought about giving him a chance. When I said it was over, it was over. I'm not someone who will wait over and over again for someone and hurt myself in the process.

MJ: Damn, shiaa. You are sure Thyme's twin sister and share the same blood as him. If you think so, then good luck with it. Kavin's a stubborn person as well. It's kind of fun seeing you guys fight once in a while, Tiara.

Tiara: MJ! Shut up! Can you? Why would it amuse you so much? Please, get a good life and meet someone else. Instead of seeing others fight for the sake of entertainment,

MJ: Sorry, but thank you next. I would rather spend my time being single over and over again than being like you.

Tiara: Said the one who called me because he decided to run away from his crush-

As she's about to say that, MJ hurriedly covers her mouth with his hands, making her push it away later on.

Tiara: Scared, aren't you? That others would never know, okay? MJ, my friend. It's okay. Others will never find out. We are the only ones in this car. Even if they do, that's a blessing or miracle.

She lifts one of her eyebrows and smiles at him, while MJ still focuses on driving and is blushing a bit due to it.

MJ: Okay, okay. Whatever makes you feel happy, then. Just so you know, I'm already over her.

Tiara: I didn't ask for your opinion, so Methas Jarustiwa, calm down.

MJ: A good girl you are, huh? I should have taken your picture when you were crying earlier in the room. What great chances indeed that I pass! Hesh.

Tiara: MJ!

She lets a shout at him while MJ just being himself annoyed herself even more. At least if teasing her would be able to make her stop thinking about it, he would do it. After all, no matter how much they usually argue or banter, she is still his closest friend, even more than the other girls.

To him, she's like a sister. The one you can't keep from teasing, yet he would've been the very first person to be there when she needed him. Sure, he isn't the calm one like Ren, nor is he the one who can soothe her down with a sweet gesture like Kavin, and of course far from Thyme who is always ready to throw his hand down to others for her but, weirdly, MJ is the one she felt most comfortable with and most reliable too when Tiara felt in despair.

MJ: We're even now. 1-1.

Tiara just gave him a sheepish smile before looking back to the front and seeing that both of them were reaching the main gate of Parama Mansion. Not long after the car stopped, MJ and Tiara got out and started walking to the main entrance of the mansion.