Episode 22

Kavin looked at the card. It had his name written in gold letters. The invitation card to the concert hall. It seems to be a prestigious concert after all. Not just any normal one. Plenty of well-known classical musicians will perform there.

Kavin: Oh sure, I will attend it even if you didn't give me the card.

Tiara nudges his shoulder.

Tiara: Heyyy. Actually you are the first one I've had given the card. You know, just getting one will be tough, right? Even F4 can't have access to it easily. She jokes.

Kavin: Of course. Thanks Tiara. But why me?

Tiara: Because I'm in a good mood. Why? Don't you like it? Give it back to me then.

Kavin: No. Why would I not like it? I'm just amused by how fast you change your mood.

Tiara: Of course you should.

Kavin: Do you have a plan on giving it to others, maybe?

Tiara: I plan to give one to P'Tia and mom. But I know my mom can hardly attend it. Due to her schedule, There's a drop in her words when she says it.

Kavin grabbed her hand to calm her.

Kavin: But you have me. I will attend it for sure. Don't worry. What about others?

Tiara: I'm about to give Thyme the card this morning. For him to bring along Gorya too, But you know, he just ruined it. I will give it to him when I feel like I want to. As for Ren and MJ, I will ask Mr. Lee to give them by tomorrow.

Kavin: So I'm the first person that you give the card directly to. Awww, Tiara. You're so sweet!!! Don't you? He exclaimed and pinched her cheeks.

Kavin, stop it! She quickly wakes him up from his sudden antics.

Kavin: Anyway, when will you finish reading your sheets? We'll go as soon as you finish it.

TIARA: Just a bit more. Wait for me. It should take around 20 more minutes to cover everything up.

 It should take around 20 more minutes to cover everything up

Kavin: Okay. Take your time, no rushing, Ara.

He then let her continue her work. While he sat on the couch and wandered around her room, grabbing a book from her mini-library before sitting down again. Time passed by quickly. After finishing with her task, she went to see him. He looks so focused while reading. She said to herself, "Man, I never knew he could look this attractive."

Kavin: Are you done? Can you stop staring at me for so long? I'll assume you have a crush on me then if you do this kind of thing. He said this while flipping through the books. Focus on your work instead of looking at me.

Tiara: Kavin! She let out a small shout. Yes, I already have. Come on, I'm hungry. Let's go. She grabbed his arm from the seat. and hurriedly took her clutch with her.