Episode 20

The very next day Gorya and Kaning were just hanging out like usual with Uncle Ga and MJ at Uncle Ga's florist shop. Out of curiosity, Uncle Ga started a topic after reading a magazine.

Uncle Ga: Have you seen the new cover of Vogue Thailand magazine lately, kids? It features Tiara as the main cover. Oh my, she looks so gorgeous. He gasped. Here, look at this. He then gave both MJ and Gorya a chance to take a look at it.

Kaning: I know, right. Even her interview answers here are all witty yet smart.

Gorya: And I still don't get how she is the twin sister of Thyme. Both of them are the opposite of each other. There is Tiara who are like perfect student model type and there is Thyme and his way of domineering leader type.

MJ: They sometimes act alike. After all, they are twins. Tiaras can be quite scary. Even more than Thyme himself when things didn't go her way.

Gorya: But, still, she is the soft-hearted one, isn't she?

MJ: You guys had no idea, right? Do you think she had fencing as a hobby then? It's a bit extraordinary as she pursued a pianist and looked demure in the media's eyes.

Uncle Ga: Wait, now that you said this, it's kind of right too.

MJ: She was well-known for being a good fencer back then. I don't know why she doesn't pursue it anymore. She only play it rarely these day, yet her skill is still there. Even if she leave Parama Group, I believe she is probably the only one who will survive without using the title as the member of the family. She makes every connection on her own, pretty much even if she doesn't happen to be Parama's heiress. She is still going to be on the board meeting committee.

Gorya: Gosh, that sounded unreal.

MJ: Yup. It's hard to believe, but she is always in good luck when being in the business world too. On top of that, she pretty much graduated with first class honors in her university days. She's the type that doesn't need to rake up all her brainpower; she can still figure out how to strike a deal easily. And this is to come with her having too much positivity surrounding her. People do take advantage of it easily, and she always fell for it. "Pretty gullible," he said.

Kaning: So you're saying to me that this girl is the same girl that mistakenly forget and leave her passport at home. And show off at the airport without it?

MJ: Mmm, that's right. She is truly a perfectionist. And it's kind of annoying because I never see her make any mistakes on her work tasks. Then again, we can never guess what's on her mind. I bet her future partner will need to catch up with her more. She can hardly be said to impress. His mind is thinking about Kavin when talking about this.

Uncle Ga: I can see that she is the perfect combination of her older siblings. As if she got all the good traits and learnt from their mistakes. Now I get why Rosaleyn Paramaanantra adores her so much.

MJ: You get it, Uncle Ga.

Kaning: Then out of all F4 members, who is the closest one to her?

MJ: Thyme, obviously, is the closest to her.

Uncle Ga: Oiii, isn't that given? Even a 5-year-old kid will know that. What we mean is, except Thyme, who is the closest one to her? He adjusted his glasses while saying this.

MJ: Mmm. Actually, it changes from time to time. But now I can say Ren is the closest one to her.

Kaning: It's a bit odd. Don't their personalities clash with each other? One is as cold as ice, the other one has too many social connections. extrovert as I mean.

MJ: Tiara eases a lot with him, as people always think she is always full of spirit. There are times she may need a rest, and the person she would go to is calm Ren. Should I say they both change their personalities when they are together? Ren will become the cheerful one, while Tiara will be the aloof one. And, Tiara isn't as extrovert as people expect her to be. She does have her moments of anti-social.