Episode 23

After several days they spent together during lunch, she did indeed feel something about him. But maybe it was due to nerves, she said, as she is in the stage of preparing for her concert performance. She was sitting in her room after a meeting with the board of directors when she got a video call. She gladly accepted it.

Hey, P'Mira. How are you? How's France? With a bubble smile on her face, she said.

Mira: Hiii Tiaraa. I'm fine here. France is always beautiful, like you. And what's with the smile? Let me guess. Mind sharing with me some updates with him?

Tiara: P'Mira! We have nothing going on. But er-he had confessed to me before. A few months have passed since then. We are still the same as if it never happened.

Mira showed her disappointed face and continued.

Mira: How does he take it?

Tiara: As I told you, It's as if it didn't happen at all. We're still close like before. But he did show some extra effort after it.

Mira: Awww, that's sweet of him. It was difficult for me to imagine the looks on his face when you did that.

Tiara: Mmm. You know that I have no option. To take or to leave.

Mira: Tiara, you always have an option. Follow your heart.

Tiara: Am I doing well, though? Maybe my words are unclear to him. But yea, I did reject him indirectly. I said I don't want our relationship to be awkward. So it's good if he just stopped at his confession only.

Mira: It did sound unclear and full of confusion. The question is, you have a crush on him, don't you? I will ask this directly to you as it's been a long time since you two have been close. If I'm a stranger, I might have thought you guys were dating each other, you know. She scoffed.

Tiara: Maybe? I don't know. He has been great to me all this time.

Mira: My my my, our dear sweetie Tiara! How slow can you be with these kinds of things, huh? Why hide it when the answer is so obvious? Don't waste it. He is a good catch. You might never find someone like him again. We never know.

Tiara: Can you not be so dramatic, P'Mira?

Mira: I can't help it. You two are the largest ships on the sea. I can't let it sink before it starts sailing. Sorry.

Tiara: Again, P'Mira?

Mira: I'll stop, fine. Wishing you the best for your upcoming recital. Alright?

Tiara: Okay.

Mira: How's Ren doing? Is he okay?

Tiara: more than okay. I often visited him at his penthouse. He did make mention of you. But rarely, though. I'm sorry. We make jokes more than talk about others.

Mira: That's okay. I can rest assured knowing you are there for them. Sorry for bothering you with my favor back then, Tiara. I'm a really irresponsible older sister.

Tiara: Don't say that. Even if you don't ask me to do that. I will take care of them nonetheless.

Mira: Aww. Oh ya, I need to go now, Tiara. I love you. And send my regards to the boys and Gorya. Keep me updated on your relationship with Kavin, yea?

Tiara: Just when I thought you would stop Alright, bye P'Mira. Send my regards to your fiancé. Tell him I'll kill him if he ever breaks your heart.

Mira just shakes her head while laughing at hearing that.

The call ended.

She sat for a while, gathering her thoughts. She made a decision after her recital was finished. She would tell him the truth. Not now, as her mind is filled with piano, sheets, and piano again.