Episode 28

Weeks later, she comes to MJ's place. Yepp. It's an unfamiliar place for her, but she felt the urge to go there to get an answer anyway. And there's no better place to find MJ than at his own club.

Tiara: Excuse me. I need to talk with MJ. May I?

Girl 2: Sorry, Miss, but who are you?

Two girls sitting close beside him replied to her.

Tiara: I'm sorry for destroying your peaceful time. It's tiring to repeat the same sentences. I need to talk with MJ, please.

 Girl 1: Why? Don't you see he is busy right now? 

MJ is just sighing and might be lowkey scared of her sudden arrival, to be honest

MJ is just sighing and might be lowkey scared of her sudden arrival, to be honest. She is the toughest person to read for him, and seeing that she visited him here, out of all places, it must have been something big was coming. He keeps all these thoughts in his head until Tiara continues her words. They really don't have a clue about what kind of scary person Tiara is, he said to himself.

Tiara: I have a black credit card that only the top 1% of the population has access to. The pieces that you are wearing now, the brand muse is me. Clear enough? You have an idea of who I am, right? Don't you? She then removes her shades, revealing her entire face to them.

Both of them then quickly apologize as they realize it's the Parama's heiress standing before them.

Girl 2: Oh gosh, it's Tiara Paramaanantra.

Girl 1: We are sorry, Tiara. We'll leave now, okay.

Both then leave immediately.

MJ: Why are you here? You are not the type to frequent clubs, don't you? Or do you change your preference as well?

Tiara: I still don't prefer clubs. I'll take a bath with holy water after seeing every scene here later at home. She makes a sign of crossing right away. MJ laughed at it.

Tiara: I'm here to meet you to get an answer. Obviously, this is the only place to find you.

MJ: Hmm. So what is it? Do you want any drinks?

Tiara: Nope, I'm here to talk with you about not making a peace treaty, MJ. She said, rolling her eyes.

MJ: Oh. I see. It's Kavin's case, right?

Tiara: How did you know?

MJ: Isn't it obvious? If it's about random things and hobbies, you will find Ren. If it's about life and decisions, you'll see Thyme. If it's about food and aww I miss you but I also hate you, then it's Kavin. And lastly, when you just come to my club right away instead of going to my house, then for sure it's about Kavin. Otherwise you will have a topic like: MJ Hey handsome, I have a new set of swords. Wanna see them?

Tiara: You're spot on. It's about him.

MJ: Then spill it.

So then, as Tiara slowly explains the things that happened to them at the dinner, MJ listens carefully while sipping down on his drinks.