Episode 38

After putting down her phone at the table, she then remembered that MJ had asked her to go to their usual place to meet up before the event. And after fixing here and there, the dress, make-up, hair, and high heels. She went there. Especially since it is the Gala Night of Parama Group, she needs someone to accompany her. Prior to this, she had already talked about it to Thyme, but he would be with Gorya this time. And she had no choice but to be with the other F4 members. When she enters the exclusive area that is owned by F4, the figure of someone can be seen standing there. She approached him, seeing that he seemed to be fidgeting with his bow.

Before I forget, as usual, this is Tiara's outfit and accessories of the day. I'm especially fond of this model's looks and style, btw♥️I suppose you guys can think that Tiara is looking as gorgeous as she did💫Maybe she will be my muse after this for Tiara's looks and beauty💖♥️💜

 I'm especially fond of this model's looks and style, btw♥️I suppose you guys can think that Tiara is looking as gorgeous as she did💫Maybe she will be my muse after this for Tiara's looks and beauty💖♥️💜

"Do you need my help with that"?

She offered it to him, to which he nodded.
Then, he sighed for a while before speaking, and Tiara calmly listened to it while adjusting the tie on his neck. They are close enough to be honest and she can feel his breath closer to her hands while he can actually smell the perfume on her, but work is work. Both tried their best to remain nonchalant about it, though their hearts are uneasy due to the close space they are in currently.

Kavin: MJ is the one who usually fixes this for me. It seems like he came late.
Tiara: As usual. She chuckles.

Luckily, listening to her response, it was able to calm Kavin's mind a bit. As if there was a whole festival in his brain earlier.

Kavin: How did you know how to do this? Is it because of Thyme? Or what is it? He took a guess and she nodded at it.
Tiara: And you still can't tie a bow tie, Kavin? Aren't you old enough and able to do this,hmm? Even Thyme didn't ask for anyone's help with this anymore.

She half-teased him this time.

Kavin: This sounded like I was a spoilt brat, but I'm used to someone fixing it for me. I'm excelling at other things too, you know. If I can do this, that's too perfect. People will fall for me more.