Episode 27

Her phone then receives a text message. She opened it and the text was from Mona.

Mona: Hey, Tiara! Are you free for tomorrow?

Tiara: Yup. Why why

Mona: Do you want to get together for dinner? I'll send you the location. The course meal there is really delicious. I'll share with you the collection that you wanted to see before.

Tiara: Of course, sure. I'm so excited about it!!

Mona: Okay! See you there, Tiara!

Tiara: You too?

And so the day comes. She fixed her outfit for the last time before going out. Mr. Lee sent her there in accordance with the location Mona had sent her to before. She arrives there and sees Mona waving at her from the table.

Tiara: The place is so her, indeed. She said to herself while entering the restaurant.

Mona: Hello, pretty! I miss you. She stood up and soon hugged Tiara as the girl approached the table. And so both of them sit down.

Tiara: I miss you too. Ah, wait. She takes a look at the notification on her phone.

Kavin: Where are you?

Kavin: I went to your house. You're not there.

Kavin: Let's have a dinner.

Kavin: I'll wait for you if you are busy now.

Kavin: Wait.

Kavin: Are you with Ren?

Kavin: I'll pick you up.

Tiara: I'm not with Ren.

Tiara: I'm having dinner.

Kavin: With whom?

Kavin: Let me join, please.

Tiara: No Kavin.

Tiara: It's rude of you to suddenly join in without giving me further notice.

Kavin: Is it your new friend? I'll promise I'll be quiet, okay?

Kavin: I want to join. I haven't had dinner yet.

Tiara: Wait, I'll ask her permission first. But remember, please be quiet.

Tiara: Promise!

Kavin: Okay.

After gaining permission from Mona, she then informed Kavin about it and gave the location of the place they were currently in. Around 15 minutes later, Kavin arrived at it. He waved at her as soon as he entered the place, but Mona was facing her back, so Kavin didn't really know her face yet. He then takes a seat beside Tiara, where he can fully take a look at her. He was stunned by it. While Tiara just informally introduced them to each other. They both stay silent in the meantime. There is an awkwardness in between.

Tiara: Mona, he is the one I mentioned before. It's Kavin. Kavin says hello please.

Kavin: You asked me to be quiet before. So he just slightly bows in front of Mona.

Mona: Hello, Kavin. It's been quite a time since we last saw each other. She smiles.

Tiara: Oh? Do you know each other? That's great. Well, let's eat then. (Gurl sure can't read the whole situation yet.)

Kavin: We did. He gave just a short answer, and Tiara nudged and whispered at him slowly while Mona ordered the course meal for them.

Tiara: Kavin, what's wrong with you? Don't be like this. Please be nice. (She said sternly this time.)