10

Rose Vila Wheeler

He's everywhere now. There's certainly no going back now. We kissed. And to be totally honest, I don't know if that makes me scared, nervous, happy, or horny. Probably all.
But we kissed, and right after I was in total shock, and he was too.
He left the room straight away after, and I know for a fact he was nervous.

But still, I'm fully clothed now and I'm extremely high.
Edibles do me no justice.

"Rose Eddie! Goddamnit! Do you copy this a code red! A code red!"
It's Dustin.
I hurry to the walkie and and reply as quick as possible, "I copy! What is it!?"
"Jesus finally! It's max, she's- she's in a trance and I don't know what to do!"
My heart sinks. Like actually sinks.
"Are you guys still at the cemetery!?"
"Yes! Get here as soon as possible!"
"Have you called Nancy and Robin?"
"Wh- no?"
"Dustin call them and ask if they've figured something out! Hurry up!"

Before I get a response I run out of my room and down the stairs where I see Eddie, he instantly sees my panicked reaction and stands up, "What's wr-"
"Eddie we need to go now, it's Max."
He nods his head without a question being asked, I grab my keys and I run to the car making sure no one is around.
I can't risk anyone seeing him, but I also can't risk leaving him in my house by himself.

I stop at the trunk and Eddie grows a confused look on his face looking between me and the trunk.
Once it clicks in his head he's quick to shake his head, "Rose no."
"Eddie you have to!"
"I'm not getting in that fucking trunk, no way."
I pinch my eyes shut, "Eddie just get in the trunk."
"No."
I throw my hands up walking to the drivers side of the car, "Fine, stay here by yourself."
I hear a loud sigh come from him and he rolls his eyes, "Fine I'll get in the trunk."

I watch him curled up into a ball inside my trunk. This is a crime. I have a man in my trunk. A wanted man.
"Okay just try not to make too much movement back here, I don't want to open this thing and find a dead body."
He scrunches up his face, "Well you don't drive crazy!"
"Max is possessed!" Of course I have to drive crazy.
"Wait wha-" I slam the car trunk down running back to the drivers seat.

I really hope that when I get there I don't see Max dead, I hope I don't see her body lying on the ground with her eyes gauged out of her head. I really hope I don't have to read that letter.
I really hope she's okay and she's fine. She's a fighter, I know she can get through this. We just have to figure all of this stuff out. Maybe this time I'll know what to do, obviously when Vecna takes his victims he puts them in a trance first, then he kills them. But what do they see? Do they see him?
It has to be trauma related. Because clearly he targeted Chrissy and Fred because they both had something going on, something trauma related.
_____________

I slam my breaks as soon as I see Steve and Lucas surrounded by Max.
"Shit." I mutter stopping my car and running to the trunk letting Eddie out.

"Ow that hu-"
I cover his mouth and grab his hand running towards them.

"Finally!" Steve sighs looking out to us running over, he keeps shaking Max. "What is- what do we do?" He questions looking to me for help.
"I don't- I don't know. Steve this is really bad..." I begin to feel tears in my eyes at the sight of Max.
Her eyes are completely rolled to the back of her head, just like Chrissy's were. They were like that for Chrissy for maybe just about three minutes before she died.

"How long has she been like this Steve?" I question kneeling down in front of her.
I touch her face lightly, "I don't- like five minutes!"
She's trying to fight.

"GET OUT THE WAY!" Dustin comes running at absolute full speed towards me and Steve.
I move back and I see him holding various mixtapes in his hands with headphones.
"Lucas which one out of these is her favorite song?!" Dustin puts the mixtapes on display.
"What? How is this relevant right now? You're worried about music-"
"Steve! Shut up!" Dustin yells.
"Lucas! What. Is. Her. Favorite. Song."