28

Eddie Munson

I'm nailing sharp needles into a trash can cover. I can use this as like a "shield of protection".

I'm a little scared for tonight I'm not gonna lie. This whole thing is just kind of messing with my brain.
I'm fucking terrified actually.

I don't know what to expect of tonight.

I lift up the shield and move it up into the air and down tearing it out.

"How's it feeling?" Dustin questions.
"Light but durable.... Deadly, but reliable." I smile.

Dustin chuckles, I then pull on a fake dramatic voice.
"Hear me now... there will be no more retreating! From Eddie The Banished."

Dustin stands up, "Hey you're really ready for bat-tle."

I turn around unimpressed. I see him laughing at his own joke before he sighs.
"You get it?"
I don't say a thing.

"Bat-tle." He repeats, "B-A-T.... No?" He sighs disappointed.

I smile and I go in to tackle him pushing him back and he's taken back.

"What are you doing?"
I continue pushing him before stepping back with a big smile.

He shakes his head, "You son of a bitch!" He says going in to tackle me too, pushing me back.

I move my hand down to his underwear attempting to give him a wedgie.
"No wedgie no wedgies!" He pleads backing away.

I move my hands to the back of his neck looking him in the eyes.

"Never change." I say with deep breaths and a heavy smile.
"Dustin Henderson... promise me?" I question.

He has a slight smile on his face but I can tell that he's confused by my sudden act in behavior.

I know it's a little weird for me, but if i don't... you know, make it out. I just want him to stay the same person regardless of losing someone or not.

"I wasn't planning on it." He says shaking his head.
"Good." I nod mine.

"Good..." I say in a sing song voice.
"Good." He laughs.

I pull apart from him walking away, "Hey Sinclairs! How are those spears coming along?" I question looking towards him and Erica.
Lucas gives me a thumbs up and I nod my head.

I should probably go check on Rose, a while ago she left back inside my trailer to use the bathroom. But I get the feeling that she's probably stressing out about things that are out of her control.

I begin to run over careful of my surroundings before walking inside. I duck under the crime scene tape and I make my way to the front door.

"Rose?" I question shutting the door behind me.

She doesn't respond so I make my way over to my room to see her pacing around.

I stand at the doorway and once she sees me she stops pacing.

"What are you doing?" I question.
I walk over to my bed sitting down at the edge watching her look at me as I do so.

"Nothing." She responds blandly.

"You're stressing."

She tucks the hair behind her ears, "Aren't you?"
I cock my head to the side, "Mm, a little."

She begins to pace again out of habit. I don't even think she realizes that she's doing it.

I reach out and grab her arm stopping her.