20

Eddie Munson

I'm stressing out. There's no way Rose just jumped down there.

I watch as Nancy stands up, "Woah, wait Nancy what are you doing?!" I panic. There's no way I'm going down there. No thank you.
"I'm going in."

I shake my head, "What? Wai-"
She jumps in.

Mother fucker.

I look towards Robin. "Robin, please wait-"
She shakes her head, "Sorry dude."
I groan, "I thought you said Nancy was in charge? You can't go down there she didn't say you could!"
She smiles, "I made that up."

She gives me a salute before she falls back into the water. Leaving me being the only one left on the boat.

I stand up looking down at the water that looks like a big black bottomless pit.
I can only think about Rose.
I don't want her to die down there without me.

"This is stupid. This is so fucking stupid." I sigh hesitating to jump off the boat.
I jump. "Shit shit shit!"

Suddenly I'm swallowed by the water as I sink down.
Before I get a chance to float back up I swim down holding my breath.

Today is not a good day to smoke. I can barely hold my breath for goddamn twenty seconds.

I see Robin kicking her feet as she swims at the very bottom, I see her merge herself inside a red hole at the bottom.

What the fuck is that? It's a fucking portal. Okay that's scary. I mean I can turn around if I want to. I mean technically the boat is still there.

But they might need my help.

I continue to swim to the bottom until I reach the red hole, I swear this better not take me to fucking Jupiter or something.

I tear my hands through the slimy texture that has me cringing before I pull my body through and I fall inside.

I fall up. I grunt as my body hits the floor and I quickly stand up looking around me.
The sky is red, there lightning and I hear ear piercing screams coming from some type of creature.

I turn around to see Steve being attacked by a creature and Nancy grabs the paddle she's holding smashing the creature.

Maybe I will jump back.

One comes flying towards me and I duck down quickly and my heart races.

I run towards where everyone else is surrounding him to see the thing strangling his neck.

"Kill it Nancy!" I yell.
I don't want to witness another death.

Rose stands next to Nancy and she uses the other paddle board to hit it.
I watch as the creature continues to choke Steve out and I watch as Nancy and Rose desperately try to kill it.
Robin steps in and begins to stomp on it.

I hear a creature approaching me and I turn around, "Eddie look out!" Rose throws me a paddle and I catch it turning around to see the thing flying at me full speed.

"Shit!" I swing the paddle hitting the thing down and I watch as it falls towards the ground.

I hear Nancy scream and I turn back around to see Steve still on the ground and one of the things reaches Nancy's back.

"Nancy!" Rose yells.
She try's to pull the thing by it's wings and I run to help before another weird bat looking thing flies towards me and I quickly use my paddle to hit it away. My paddle flies away with it and snaps in half.

"Shit!" I yell.
I turn back towards them and I see Rose yank the bat off of her before she slams it on the ground and steps on it tearing it apart in half.