2 - Look After You

Y/N just stared at the blue-haired guy who lay next to her; the one she mistook for Sungho. She felt like crying. His arms around her made her feel as if it was indeed him, yet it was all just her wishful thinking. 

With her head pounding, she managed to sit up, resting a hand on her forehead as she groaned in pain. She had a severe headache and her vision was still a little blurry, but somehow she found her luggage in a corner of the room before she sighed heavily.

"Where are you going?" The voice behind her made her freeze. Slowly turning around, the guy with the tattoos and glasses was staring at her. She always labeled him as the guy with blue hair, glasses, and tattoos. She wasn't judging him, she found his appearance rather very cool.

But where was she going? She didn't know.

"I..." She started, looking back at her luggage. She didn't have anywhere to go. She had no plan, no destination in mind, and his unexpected question made her realize just how much her decision was impulsive. 

"Are you going to leave just like that after sleeping with me and giving me a good morning kiss?" He raised an eyebrow and she was taken off guard. How did he even know?

"I'm sorry... I don't remember anything." She muttered, her head still pounding as she looked away from embarrassment. "Why am I here?"

"You really don't remember?" Jay asked. She remembered his name. "You blacked out for a moment yesterday and when you woke up, you started pole dancing and ended up vomiting on me."

Y/N wished that the ground would open up and swallow her whole. Her drinking habits were bad, but I mean, pole dancing? "I'm so sorry..." She sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "I don't know what-" She froze, realization hitting her. And looking down at the clothes she was wearing, she almost screamed in horror.

"I changed your clothes," Jay said nonchalantly as if it was something he did every freaking day, and Y/N just stared at him in disbelief. 

"I- what?" She exclaimed, placing her hands on her chest which made him laugh. "How- I mean, why would-"

"I'm just kidding, I wasn't the one who changed them." He sat up and she frowned, urging him to elaborate. "The grandma downstairs did. I'm a decent man, you know, I wouldn't do that much."

Did he, like, expect her to be happy about that?

"Your grandmother?" Y/N had no idea what was happening, all she knew was that she felt horrible. From the heartache that was frustrating her to the way she had been undressed by some complete stranger that seemed to be okay with it.

"Yeah, well," He shrugged. "She's been taking care of me since my family died, so I've been calling her grandma." Y/N could never understand this man. How could he talk about that with a smile on his face? He was really insane. "I washed your clothes, though. They're dry." He added as he stood up and she had no idea if she wanted to thank him or curse at him.

Looking back at the clothes she was wearing, she realized that they were his. Judging by his broad shoulders and huge biceps and the way the shirt she was wearing almost looked like a dress on her, she could figure that much. "Why am I wearing this? And why... were we sleeping together?" She asked, resting the back of her hand on her cheek when she felt herself blushing.

Jay scratched his head, his smile fading slightly. "I didn't have any spare clothes for you, so... we ended up sharing mine. And I don't really remember why, I guess I drank too."

She nodded hesitantly, following him out of the room that she figured out was his and to the kitchen. It was clean and neat, and at that moment she believed in the saying Never judge a book by its cover. Jay was only a stranger to her, yet he seemed to be someone interesting. He would take you off guard the very moment you don't expect it.