38 - Mine To Marry

"So I'll go back with you to Busan," She whispered when the two of them got in bed, snuggling closer to him. "What about work? Am I going to be a barback again?" She could feel him smile against her skin as he nuzzled into her neck.

"If you want to." He whispered, his warm breath tickling her skin. "You can just live with me in Busan and I'll take care of you, sunshine."

She chuckled softly, running her fingers through his hair. "I spend money so fast, I don't think anyone can afford to take care of me." He knew she was teasing him when her fingers traced lazy circles on his back.

"Can you spend money faster than I earn it?" The way he propped on his elbow and stared down at her made her skip a beat. Even his response was hot and it made her blush. 

"I doubt it," She smiled, looking at his chest while her fingers now traced patterns on it. Her cheeks were red and warm and it made him smile even wider. He leaned down and planted a tender kiss on her lips, his eyes locking onto hers for a while. "What?"

"You still blush so beautifully. It's one of my favorite things about you." Her heart fluttered at his words and she smiled, softly holding his face in her hands.

"What are your other favorite things about me?"

Jay gazed at her lovingly, his fingers gently caressing her cheek. "The way your eyes glisten when you're excited, the way your lips curve into a mischievous smile when you're up to something, and the way they feel against mine," He said, his voice dropping to a husky whisper. Y/N pulled him closer, closing the distance that was left even though it seemed impossible to be any closer.

Their lips collided and he was kissing her, breathing her in as if he could never get enough. His hands trailed up her waist, tickling her while she chuckled against his lips. Then her hands rested against his chest and she stared into his eyes, her heart racing inside her chest. "I think I want to add one more favorite thing to the list."

The corners of his lips curled into a knowing smile as he continued to hold her gaze. "What's the new favorite thing, sunshine?" She didn't speak, she only tried to unbutton his shirt, her eyes searching his for approval. And she watched as he tightened his jaw and held her hand. "You don't know how much I want you right now. I've been holding myself back so I won't make you feel uncomfortable. But sunshine, I'm just a man, and having a woman like you in my arms, wanting me like this, it's a temptation I can hardly resist."

With a gentle tug, he helped her unbutton his shirt, exposing his chest to her eager touch. She took a moment to memorize how his skin felt beneath her fingertips, warm and inviting. Her fingers traced the lines of his muscles, following the contours of his chest, as he let out a soft groan that made her pulse quicken. 

"You have no idea how good it feels to have your hands on me," Jay's breath hitched and he couldn't tear his gaze away from her. "It's indeed one of my new favorite things." At his words, she slowly leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to his jawline and if he could melt, he was certain he would have turned into a puddle right then and there.

"I want you, Jay. I'm all yours-" She muttered and before she knew it, his hands were holding her hips and he slowly lowered himself down, his lips pressing a slow, soft kiss against her collarbone as if he were savoring the taste of her skin.

"Sunshine, can I really have all of you?" His forehead was against hers and he was closing his eyes, giving them a moment to savor the anticipation that surrounded them like a delicate, intoxicating perfume. "You can tell me to stop and I'll respect your boundaries, always. But if you want me to continue, to make you mine in every way, I'll worship you. Okay? I'll worship you, sunshine." 

She knew he meant it in every fiber of his being. She knew she could tell him to stop everything and he would never cross any line she wasn't comfortable with. She could tell him to suffer and he would bow to her wishes without hesitation.

With a soft, longing sigh, she threaded her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer. "I want you, Jay. I want all of you, every part of you, and I want to give you all of me." That's all it took for him to lose himself in the depths of her desire. Y/N arched her back, offering herself completely to him, her fingers tracing patterns on his back.

His hands explored every curve and contour of her body, worshipping her as if she were a goddess. "You're so beautiful," He whispered, trailing kisses down her neck. "So perfect, so exquisite." And in a matter of seconds, their clothes were scattered all over the floor and they were one single body in the dimly lit room. Moans, groans and whispers filled the air for a rough hour before they lay in each other's arms, exhausted and blissfully content.

Jay traced soft circles on Y/N's back, and she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent deeply. "Are you okay, sunshine?" She just hummed, not able to look him in the eye. But he knew she was too overwhelmed and shy to meet his gaze just yet. "Do you want me to stay?" 

Y/N lifted her head from the crook of his neck, her eyes meeting his with a soft, vulnerable expression. "Yes, please," A warm smile tugged at the corners of Jay's lips as he pressed a tender kiss to her forehead. He shifted slightly, pulling Y/N closer to him, wrapping his strong, protective arms around her. "How are you always so nice and good to me?"

"Do you want me to be mean to you, sunshine?" He raised his eyebrow and before she knew it, he hovered over her. "Do you want me to treat you with anything but kindness? Make you beg and plead until you can't take it anymore?"

A faint blush crept up Y/N's cheeks, and she stammered, "I-I didn't mean it like that."

"What did you mean?" He tilted his head, his hand holding her chin to make her keep looking into his eyes. "Tell me, sunshine, should I be all rough with you? Show you just how demanding I can be?" When her cheeks reddened so deeply that they matched the hue of a rose in full bloom, his expression softened and he leaned down to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "I'm sorry, sunshine, I just wanted to see that beautiful blush on your cheeks. I'll always treat you with kindness. You deserve nothing less."

"You almost gave me a heart attack," Y/N said with a playful pout, her fingers lightly tracing circles on his chest. "It caught me off guard."

"I'll make it up for you," He smiled, reaching to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Do you want to marry me, sunshine?" Y/N's eyes widened in surprise, and she blinked up at Jay, momentarily taken aback by his sudden question. Her heart raced, and so many emotions rushed through her, but one feeling stood out above all others – overwhelming happiness.

"Are you serious?" She propped up on her elbows, staring deeply into his eyes, searching for any hint of insincerity, but she found none. "Jay, you're really asking me to marry you?"

Jay chuckled softly, his fingers gently brushing against her cheek. "I've thought about it for a long time, sunshine. I've never been more serious about anything in my life. I want to marry you. I want to spend the rest of my time loving you and cherishing you and worshipping you. I just have so much love for you, sunshine, and someone like me doesn't come across a love like this every day."

"Jay..." She sat up, the blanket sliding down her body as she looked at him with awe and affection. She couldn't believe he was asking her to marry him, and the happiness she felt was indescribable. Before he knew it, she kissed him. Oh, she kissed him and he was almost going to melt under her affection. "Yes, Jay. I want to marry you. I want to be your wife."

"My wife," He whispered against her lips, his thumbs stroking her cheeks as if he couldn't get enough of her. "My most beautiful wife. I love the sound of that."