Part 4

The next day came quickly and you were standing in front of your closet, trying to find what to wear

The next day came quickly and you were standing in front of your closet, trying to find what to wear. Meanwhile, Natasha was laid in your bed as she was reading a magazine.

"What should I even wear?" You asked, making Natasha shrug. "Is this all so simple for you? I'm going to a dinner with your boss."

"Yeah, he wants to apologize to you. No big deal." She said, flipping to another page. "And I'd wear something really nice, that man doesn't go to just any restaurant."

You let out a long breath.

After digging more through your closet, you found a dress for the dinner.

As you were in the process of putting on black high heels, you heard your phone ring with a newly received text

As you were in the process of putting on black high heels, you heard your phone ring with a newly received text. You grabbed it off the night stand and opened the message, seeing it was from Tony.

"I'm outside."

"I can't wait for this to be over." You murmured out while typing out the response, telling him you were on your way. You grabbed the similar black purse you picked out before saying goodbye to Natasha and making your way outside.

As soon as you walked out, you saw Tony leaning against his car, which was a black Bentley. Tony had on a completely black suit, the few top buttons of his shirt being undone. His arms were crossed on his chest as he waited for you. You saw him check the time on the expensive Rolex he had on his wrist, the sleeve rolling up, revealing his arm which was full of tattoos.

He heard the sound of high heels against the cold concrete, which made him look up. As soon as he saw you, he took his sunglasses off to get a better look at you, and he smirked. His eyes looked down your figure, which made your face burn. You were thankful for the cold wind cooling off your face.

He approached you, his tongue coming out to wet his lips before he spoke. "You look beautiful." He told you with a deep voice.

"Thank you." You replied, about to compliment him back, but you remembered who he is and caught yourself in time.

"Shall we then?" He asked, gesturing back at his car.

His hand pressed to your lower back, leading you towards the passenger seat where he opened the door for you.