Part 30

"Well?" Tony looked at you, his eyebrows raised. Meanwhile, you gripped on the steering wheel, almost forcing yourself to either hide behind it or run away.

"Do I need to do this?"You looked at Tony.

"If you want to get home, then yes, you need to do this, sweetheart."Tony said.

You sighed.

Tony has been trying to get you to drive again for days already. At the beginning, you were too scared to do it and it almost escalated in a fight, but luckily Tony was much more understanding, giving up at the end and telling you he would never force you to do something you truly didn't want.

However, you later realized he was right and agreed to drive, but only in his presence. Over the past few days, you made progress. You were still insecure and not that sure in your driving anymore, but Tony was a great support to you.

You got yourself home safe and Tony couldn't even describe how proud he was.

He reached over to kiss you softly, his hand rubbing over your back. "Good job. I'm proud of you, sweetheart."

"Nobody hit my car, I didn't hit anybody else's car so I'd say I did a good job."

"You need to stop giving yourself so little credit." Tony told you, his thumb carressing your cheek as he looked down at you. "The accident was not your fault anyway. It's mine."

"What?" Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion and you just stared at Tony."What are you talking about?"

"I think I know who was behind the accident." Tony said. "It was Justin Hammer."

"Do you have proof?" You asked.

Tony shook his head. "No. But I am going to ruin his life."

His jaw clenched and you reached over to run your fingers through his hair. "Don't do anything you'll regret, Tony." You said.

"Oh, I won't." Tony replied, placing his hand on your thigh, rubbing it up and down. You looked down at his hand, then up at him. Before he could process it, you smashed your lips on his and started to kiss him.

Tony didn't complain. Instead, he immediately kissed back and took a handful of your hair, pulling on it slightly which had you opening your mouth enough for his tongue to slip in.

"Back seat. Now." Tony whispered out on your lips when you two parted, both out of breath.

You grinned, quickly unbuckling yourself and trying to get to the back seat. You felt Tony slap your ass, making you squeal out.

"Bad girl." He said when he was finally towering above you.

Some time later, you walked into the apartment, being met with Natasha who looked at you and, immediately, a smirk formed on her face.

"Someone had fun." She said, and your eyebrows furrowed as you were taking off your high heels.

"What?"

"You can barely walk." She said. "And you got hickeys on your neck."

Your eyes widened and you placed a hand on your neck to hide the hickeys. "Shit."

Natasha's smirk only grew. "Was he good?" She asked, making you look at her.

"He's your boss."

"So what?"

"I'm not discussing our sex life with you."

"Oh come on!"

"Fine. He's good."

Natasha raised an eyebrow, expecting you to tell her more, but you never did. "Is it big?"She laughed out when you threw a pillow her way and she caught it."Okay, okay! What's in the bag?"

"Oh, this?" You asked, gesturing at the bag you were carrying. "Tony bought something for me."

Natasha took the bag before looking inside of it. "An Hermès bag. Damn. Where can I get a Tony?"You only chuckled while she admired the expensive bag in her hands.

"I'm gonna go shower." You told her.

"Oh yeah, you smell like sex." Natasha said, and you rolled your eyes before going into the bathroom.