Part 6

"So, what do you say?" Tony asked, still waiting for your answer.

"Is this going to be a one time thing?"It was your turn to ask, and Tony frantically nodded.

"One time thing, I pay you right off, and then if you want you can work in the lab with Banner."

You looked him over while he waited for your answer. Would it be a good idea to work for him after what you're about to do? Probably not. You didn't want to have much contact with him. Did you still need the money? Yes, you did.

"I do this for you, and we don't speak of it again. Ever again. And then, I can work in the lab."

"Of course. Whatever you want." He nodded. "It's not going to be just any dinner. I don't want you spending any of your money doing favors for me. Which is why I'm sending some help over at your apartment."

"What?" You asked.

"I mean, you'll get whatever you need. You're not allowed to spend a single dollar on tonight."

Your lips twitched up into a little smile. You liked this.

Later that day, you were resting on your couch when the doorbell rang.

You made your way over to the door and opened them, only to see three girls standing outside with bags in their hands. One of them was holding a few black garment bags.

"What...?"

"You're Y/N Y/L/N?" One of them asked you.

"Yes, I am." You said.

"We're in the right place then." The other one said. "Mr. Stark's assistant booked us for the day."

"Natasha?" You asked.

"No." She answered. "Can we come in? We should start getting you ready."

"Oh... of course, come in." You moved to the side so they can come inside.

They ended up in your bedroom. They sat you down in a chair in front of your vanity and one of the girls began doing your hair, while the others unpacked.

It was some time later when Natasha walked into your shared apartment, a confused look appearing on her face when she saw what was happening in your bedroom. One girl was doing your hair, the other your makeup, while the third one was holding up the dresses next to you, trying to pick the best ones for you.

"What is going on here?"She asked, leaning against the door frame. "Is this all for Stark?"

"It's not for him."You replied, looking at her in the mirror.

"Sure it's not."

"Believe what you want, Nat." You gave up as the stylist held up another dress.

"The red one looks nice." She said, gesturing at the dress. "Since when do you and my boss not only get along, but go to dinners, too? Did you two get in a relationship and didn't tell me?"

"Of course not." You replied. "I'm just doing him a favor."

"You two are getting awfully close."She said.

"Don't you dare." You looked at her reflection in the mirror again. "This doesn't mean anything."

"He offered you a job in the lab. I wouldn't say this doesn't mean anything."

"Are you gonna help me, or stand there and annoy me the whole time?"

"Help you, of course." Natasha smiled and stepped into the room.

Some time later your phone, which sat on the table, light up, the sound following after, indicating you got a message.

You took the phone and saw you got a message from Tony, saying he was waiting for you in front of the door. Natasha let him in and you could hear them talk in the living room while you looked at your reflection in the mirror.

Your hair was resting in an elegant bun on the top of your head. The makeup on you was flawless, the golden eyeshadow adorning your eyes, while your lips had red lipstick on them. You were wearing golden earrings, and the stylist chose a long, red dress for you.

As soon as you stepped out of your room, you saw Tony. He was talking to Natasha about something. He noticed she stopped talking and was looking at something behind him, making him turn as well.

As soon as he saw you his pupils dilated, and his lips slightly parted as he took in the sight of you.

"How do I look?" You asked.

"Perfect." Tony muttered out.

You smiled at him, and he approached you, which made you look up at his taller figure.

"We should go." He said, and you nodded.

"Let me grab my purse and we can go." You replied and went into your room quickly.

"She looks good."Natasha's gaze wandered over to Tony, who still looked completely charmed by you.

"She does." Tony agreed before he realized what Natasha was trying to do. He glared at her and she smirked before walking away.