Part 31

Tony's head was thrown back on the chair as you moved up and down on him, both letting out moans. You were holding onto the table behind you as he stretched you out, a pleasant burn still present. Tony's hands kept a tight grip on your waist as moans left his parted lips, looking like he was in pure bliss.

"Just like that." He mumbled out, rising his head slightly to look at you, the sight alone enough to make him cum. "My good girl. Keep riding me like that."

You smirked, lowering your head until it rested against his shoulder. You felt his cock twitch inside you when you bit on his earlobe.

"Fuck." He mumbled out.

A gasp left your lips when he started to rub your clit, making your eyes roll back. You started riding him faster, your hands pulling on his hair, while he looked up at you with a smirk.

You moaned out again when you came hard around him and he followed, filling the condom before he slipped out of you. You glanced at him, only to find the smirk still present on his face. He placed his hand on the back of your neck, pulling you to him and pressing a hot kiss on your lips. "I love when you visit me at work."

You grinned down at him. "I love it, too."

You stood up on your shaky legs and picked up your dress from the floor while Tony took the condom off, throwing it in the trash before he buttoned his shirt back up and pulled his pants up.

"Actually, you can keep those." You slid your panties down your legs and threw them at Tony, who caught them with a smirk.

"Careful now, Princess. I could already start a collection of them."

"Are you complaining?" You asked, leaning back on his desk, giving Tony a view of your legs. He placed a hand on your thigh and looked up at you.

"Certainly not." He mumbled out before he picked you up and placed you on the table. He spread your legs and started to kiss in between your legs, while your hand immediately went to his hair, the other holding yourself up. "So sweet." He mumbled out.

"Tony... " You moaned out, glancing back at the closed door. "I'm gonna be late."

"I don't care." He mumbled out, sending vibrations through your body."Let me please you."

"Oh fuck... " You tried to keep yourself up when Tony's hands wrapped around your waist and brought you closer to his face. "Nat is waiting for me."

He looked up at you, meeting your gaze as his tongue circled your clit."Are you telling me you prefer going out with Romanoff over this?"

You chuckled, letting your hand run through his hair as he got back to what he was doing. "Well, no. It's just that I promised her and-"

"She can wait." He interrupted you, his tongue plunging into you and making you a moaning mess on his desk.

Tony didn't let you go until he made you cum on his tongue. Twice. When he finally let you go, you were fixing your dress just as there was a knock on the door. When Tony allowed the person to come in, the door opened and you saw Natasha.

"You didn't lock the door?" You asked him quietly.

"I was busy with you on top of me."He said, making your face heat up again as you glanced at Natasha. "Don't worry, no one is allowed to come in my office without my permission."He said, his hand caressing the back of your thigh as you stood next to him.

"I've been waiting for you! What took you so long?" Natasha asked, walking towards the table.

"I'm sure you don't need to know."Tony replied.

Natasha's face widened in realization before her face turned into a disgusted one. "Really? Did you have to?"

Tony only smirked as there was a knock on the door and Pepper was the one to walk in this time.

"Sign this and this." She started to pile papers on Tony's desk. "Oh, and this. Also, why does it smell in here? For God's sake!" She opened a window, while you exchanged a look with Tony, both chuckling. She looked back at you two with a raised eyebrow."Did you say something?"

"Who? Us?" Tony asked. "No."

Pepper waved it off as she poured water for herself. She looked exhausted.

"Pepper? Are you okay?" You asked the woman.

"Right now? No. Aaron left me to deal with all this paperwork while he goes to pick up his daughter from riding lessons." She said. "How dumb does that sound?"

"Oh, riding lessons!" You said, looking down at Tony. "What do you think about it? I wanna ride a horse, too."

"Well, if you're asking whether you should have them too, I would say there is no need. You just showed me you know how to ride." He said, a smirk on his face.

Your eyes widened while he just looked back at you with a proud look on his face. Pepper choked on her water and started to cough.

"For God's sake, you guys give me nightmares!" Natasha said, placing her hands over her ears.

"I agree." Pepper choked out.

"That's enough."You said. "I'm leaving."

Tony let out a laugh before he reached for his wallet and pulled out his card."There. Buy something sexy."He said as he handed you the card.

"Anthony!"

"That's it, I quit." Pepper said, picking up the papers and rushing out of the office.

"Me too." Natasha added and ran out as well. "You guys are impossible."