Part 27

The night came quickly and you were still in disbelief you accepted Tony's offer, but here you were: in front of his door, all dressed up. He opened the door quickly, like he was only waiting for you to ring the bell. He looked you up and down, his breath getting stuck in his throat as he took the sight of you in.

"Are we gonna stand here the whole evening?" You asked, making Tony snap out of his thoughts before he moved, letting you walk in, but not before complimenting you on how beautiful you looked.

As soon as you walked in, you saw there was a table in the centre of the room filled with food, wine, candles and flowers. The dimmed light in the room only added to everything.

Tony appeared behind you, placing his hand around your waist and making you take a sharp breath. "Do you like it?"

"It looks nice." Your reply was simple.

"Right, then. Shall we?"He gestured to the table and you both walked to it, Tony pulling out a chair for you to sit on.

You two began to eat, but you could see Tony was struggling with finding the right words. You looked up at him after he tried to speak up, but decided not to again. "Do you want to tell me something, Tony?"

"I'm sorry. " He blurted out.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "For what?"

"For everything. For how I treated you since the beginning, to cheating, then admitting my feelings so suddenly. But I couldn't just keep it in, it's-" He gulped. "I got scared. I was pushing you away and denied my feelings because I was scared."

"Of what?"

Tony looked in your eyes. "Of you leaving me. Every woman in my life left me. I thought you would do the same."

"Tony... " You breathed out. "I would never leave you."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes. Because... Because I have feelings for you, too. Maybe even longer than you do." This made Tony smile. "But I'm still not sure I can trust you completely. What you did... well, I can't call it cheating because we weren't together, but it still hurt me. I thought I could trust you and we were getting somewhere and that happened out of nowhere."

"I know." Tony nodded, only his expression and body language telling you how sorry he actually felt. "I know what I did is wrong and I won't ever, ever do that again. You have my word." He said, getting up from his chair and walking over to you before he got down on his knees and took your hands. "Just give me another chance. I don't think I can stand seeing you with someone else. You belong with me, Y/N." He said, looking into your eyes as he placed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I don't know about that, Tony." You replied. "I still need time."

Tony quickly nodded. "Of course. Take as long as you need. I'll always be here. I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes for you to trust me again."

You nodded and began to get up. "I should go now."

Before you could make any further moves, Tony grabbed your wrist and pulled you back, making you bump into his hard chest. You took a sharp breath in when you realized how close you two were. Your lips were almost touching, while your chest was now touching his. "I'm not letting you run away again." Tony whispered out on your lips.

"Tony... Is this a good idea?" You asked him.

"Y/N, you're all I can think about. When I open my eyes, or go to sleep, you're the first thing I think of. Just let me love you, for fuck's sake, and don't worry about what's good or bad."

Your eyes widened at this and Tony took the opportunity to place his lips on yours, gently kissing you. When you didn't refuse the kiss and wrapped your hands around his neck, Tony relaxed and grabbed your waist, squeezing the soft skin while you two kissed. He licked over your lower lip, making you part your lips, letting him take dominance this time. He did, his tongue moving over yours. When you two parted, he took a breath before looking at your eyes, pleading with you. "Stay the night? Please?"

"I don't have-" You were about to say you don't have anything to wear and didn't really bring anything with you when Tony interrupted you.

"I have everything here. Let me show you." He took you to his room, opening up his closet where you could see a few sets of nightgowns and pajamas for women. You would've asked Tony if they were from his previous hook-ups if they weren't all brand new. You looked at him suspiciously.

"How do you even know my size?"

"Honey, I bought you more clothes than I can count." Tony replied, reminding you of the arrangement you two still have. "I think I know everything about your body by now."

"Do you?"

"Mhm." Tony replied, coming up behind you as you turned around. You felt his breath on your neck and goosebumps spread all over your body. "I know all of your sweet spots."He said, placing a kiss on the spot on your neck that had you weak."I know just how to touch you."

"Okay, that's enough." You interrupted him, stopping his hand that was starting to wander down your body."I'll go and change. It's late and I'm too sleepy for this."

Tony chuckled. "Whatever you want, Princess."

You grabbed a pajama out of the closet and went into the bathroom to change before you came out into the bedroom where Tony was. You walked in just as he was taking off his shirt, revealing his bare chest under it. Your breath hitched in your throat as you looked at the man, your eyes seeming like they were stuck on his abs.

"You're done?" Tony asked.

"Yes." You said, making your way over to the bed before you laid down on it.

Tony finished up before he came into bed, too, wearing nothing but his boxers.

You felt his hand slide over your waist and he pulled you into his chest, making your back press against it.

"If I feel your boner press against my ass I'm gonna castrate you, Stark."You threatened.

Tony chuckled. "Good night to you, too, Princess."

He pressed a kiss to the side of your head, letting you cuddle up more to him. His other hand that wasn't wrapped around you started to rub your arm, relaxing you and making you fall asleep quickly.