Part 17

Later that same day, you were in the bathroom, soaking in the tub and trying to relax

Later that same day, you were in the bathroom, soaking in the tub and trying to relax. Your peace and quiet didn't last for long, though. Your phone started to ring and you sighed before reaching over to take it before answering. "Yes?"

"Hey." You recognized Tony's voice."Are you home?"

"I am. Why?"

"I've been ringing the doorbell for two minutes already, but there's no answer." Tony said.

"Sorry, I didn't hear it." You apologized to him, then bit down on your lip. "The door's unlocked. Come in, I'm in the bathroom."

"Okay, I'm coming in." Tony said and you ended the call when you heard the front door open. Soon, there was a knock on the door to the bathroom and you told Tony to come in, which he did. You saw his eyes widen when he saw you and you smirked.

"Well, come in." You told him and Tony's gaze dropped to your chest, hidden by the foam. He slowly looked back up at your eyes before he stepped in and closed the door. "You decided to visit me?"

"You could say that." Tony shrugged, approaching you to sit at the edge of the tub, looking down at you. "I actually also came here to apologize. I was acting like an asshole towards you."

You shrugged. "Whatever, it's -"

"It's not fine." Tony said, moving to stand behind you when he saw you wanted to wash your hair. Instead, he took off the suit jacket before he raised up his sleeves. He took a bottle of shampoo and poured some on his hands. "I'm just... I'm too overwhelmed with work and Hammer."

"Who is Hammer?" You asked him. You recognized the name, since he accused you of working for him when he first saw you.

"He doesn't matter, honey." Tony told you as he massaged your scalp. "What matters is that I'm sorry for being harsh to you."

You stayed quiet as he finished up washing your hair and rinsing it off. When you were about to step out of the tub, Tony handed you a robe which you wrapped around yourself and you now stood in front of him.

"Let me make you feel better." He said.

"Really? How?" You asked.

Just then, you felt Tony grab you and place you on the counter before he stood in between your spread legs. He quickly kissed you, not wasting a single second of time. Just as he was about to lower himself in front of you and spread your legs for him, you heard the sound of someone's phone ringing. Tony let out a curse before he reached for the phone in his pocket.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." He glanced at you apologetically, but you only nodded.

"Answer it. It must be important."

Tony picked up the phone, and mumbled out Pepper's name, letting you know it was Pepper calling him.

While he talked to her, you walked out of the bathroom and opened your closet. After you picked your clothes, you sat down to dry your hair, and just then Tony walked out of the bathroom. "You're done?" You asked him and he nodded.

"I am. And I need to go." Tony said, then noticed the clothes on your bed."You're going somewhere as well?"

"Yes. Meeting up with a friend." You answered as Tony came up behind you and lowered his head to place kisses over your neck.

"Mhmm. Do you wanna take my car?"He held up the keys in front of you. "Happy is picking me up anyway."

"Really?" You looked at him in the mirror, a huge grin on your face. "You would trust me with your car?"

"Of course. You can take it." He gave you the keys and you held them up in front of you, looking at them.

A moan left your mouth when you felt Tony slowly bite on your neck, creating a hickey. "What was that?"

Tony shrugged. "You're going without me and people need to know you've got someone."

"Yeah, I got my sugar daddy, right?"You teased, leaning back against him and looking up at him. Your head was resting on his stomach, and you looked at him upside down.

"Damn right." Tony replied before smashing his lips on yours.

Just some time later, you stopped when the traffic light turned red and took your phone to answer Natasha's text about the groceries.

You exited the chat and looked up, about to start driving when something hit the driver's side of the car, making your car crash into another.

You managed to look at what was going on, only to see a car smashed into yours, and that was when your head hit against something. Your vision turned black and you became unconscious, saving yourself from the intense pain that was spreading more through your body with every second.