Part 28

You woke up in the morning, feeling a warm hand wrapped over your body. You relaxed when you realized it was Tony who was still holding you, his face buried in your neck. He felt you move in his embrace and he started to move as well, rolling over onto his back. Deciding not to wake him just yet, you carefully placed his hand by his side and went out of bed.

You were about to go to the bathroom to do your morning routine when you heard footsteps outside of the bedroom. Your curiosity got the better of you and you walked out to investigate. Your heart literally dropped to your stomach when you saw Pepper carefully making her way out of Tony's office, holding a black bag with clothes.

She saw you as well and, judging by how she jumped in her place, it was obvious she didn't expect to see you there. She opened her mouth to speak and you were expecting her to tell you that you needed to leave the house again.

"Good morning." She greeted you with a warm smile.

"Pepper. What are you doing here?"You asked her, trying to sound as nice as you could.

"Don't worry, I'm just here to drop off some documents for Tony to sign and I'll be out of here." Pepper replied, stepping closer to you and handing you the bag she was holding. "There. I thought you'd probably have nothing to wear."

"You're only here for that?" You asked her, still suspicious.

"Yes. Can you tell Tony we need those documents as soon as it's possible?"She asked. "Oh, and by the way, I brought breakfast. I know Tony doesn't really know how to cook."She said. "I'll go now. Bye, Y/N. It was nice to see you."

By the time you returned to the bedroom, Tony was already awake."Where were you?"He asked as soon as he saw you, his heart rate calming and the panicked look disappearing from his face.

"Pepper was here." You told him and he looked at you in question.

"Really? What did she want?" He asked.

"She left something for you to sign. She said it's important." You replied as Tony gestured with his fingers for you to return to bed. "I just told you it's important."

"And I don't really care." Tony said."I'm the CEO, not Pepper. What I say goes. Now come back."

You reluctantly got back into bed and, as soon as you were within his reach, Tony wrapped a hand around your waist and pulled you into him. "I thought you left."He murmured into your neck, breathing in your scent.

"Nope." You said, turning around in his arms so you were now facing him.

Tony hissed as you were turning around and, before you could do anything more, you felt his boner press right against your stomach.

You looked at Tony and he looked apologetic. "I'm sorry."

"Oh my God." You rolled your eyes.

"It happens in the morning, I can't do anything about it."Tony said, watching as you got up. He was sure you were going to leave the bed, but his surprise only grew when he saw you taking the covers off him. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up and let me take care of it."You said as you pulled his boxers down and lowered your head.

You looked up at Tony, who smirked."I like where this is going-" He cut himself off with a moan when he felt you lick a long stripe from the base of his cock, all the way to the tip. "Oh fuck, Princess, you're gonna fucking kill me."

You looked up at him through your lashes, making Tony bite on his lip. He watched your tongue move over the tip.

His fingers tangled in your hair, lightly pulling on it as he guided you to take his cock into your mouth. You did, slowly, torturing him.

"Please do something... " He let out, making you smile. You had Tony Stark begging for mercy under you.

You started to suck him off, noticing he was squeezing his eyes shut in pleasure.

He groaned as you pulled away and he felt you tap his thigh. "Don't you dare look away. Eyes on me." Only those words coming from you somehow got Tony even more hard.

He did as you ordered, gaze locking with yours as you took him fully into your mouth, feeling him down your throat.

You felt him twitch in your mouth.

"You look so fucking hot." He whispered out. "Your mouth is perfect around my cock."

His thumb trailed over where your lips were wrapped around his cock, hissing and moaning when he felt your tongue move over the tip, then over one side, before moving to the other. His hands gripped the sheets under him.

"Oh, fuck, keep doing that!" He whimpered out, grabbing on your hair and pulling on it as you felt him cum in your mouth.

Tony, who was almost too lost in his pleasure, expected you to spit everything out, but he was left surprised when he saw you swallow his cum.

He growled before getting up and pulling you into a harsh kiss, feeling the taste of himself on your lips.

You moaned in his mouth when you felt his hands squeeze your ass, but you pulled away. "I need to shower."You whispered out. "Are you gonna join me?"

"How is that even a question?" Tony chuckled, rushing to get up and take off his boxers before he followed you into the bathroom.