Chapter 3- Not a little kid

After you made it past the corner of your masters hallway, you sprinted towards you room. One left, two rights, and you were there. You opened your door since you never locked it and ran in than closed the door quickly behind you. Glad that you didn't see anyone on your way here you sighed and stepped towards you bed before collapsing onto it. You knew you had to pack for the senators place since you were already probably late, correction you were already 1 minute late at the moment.

You stumbled towards your closet, tears clouding your vision, threatening to start cascading down your face. Pulling out your suitcase for the bottom, flipping it open and grabbing 6 pieces of robes. A couple tears fell but you wiped them off as soon as they were out. You weren't like this. You didn't show weakness. You didn't cry. These thoughts made you cry harder a couple more tears falling down your face. She was always there for you. How could she do this to her. What did you do.

~Flashback~

You had crafted your first real lightsaber and had come back from the gathering. There were 2 people in the courtyard with you, a new master Kio, and Anakin. Both whom you now disliked. Kio walked towards you with a small smile. She wasn't always stoic and solemn. She used to be fun and exciting. She grabbed your shoulder as you gleamed up at her.

"I'm proud of you y/n! You've done great." She was proud of you that made you so incredibly happy and you couldn't express that. You just lunged towards her and hugged her only really at her torso since you were 13. She was startled for a second that's hugged back. You were holding your new lightsaber behind your back silently promising that you would never lose it. You opened your eyes and pulled back still smiling like crazy and her smile just grew a little.

"Thanks, Master Kio!" You replied with a excited tone. Than you glanced at Anakin. He was giving you one of his 3 smiles, the lopsided grin. The other 2 were the cheeky grin, and the huge smile. You dropped your saber and sprinted to him hugging him. You placed your head on his shoulder as your hands wrapped around his back and he spun you around. He had been a padawan for almost a year now and he always teased you. You pulled back.

"Can't tease me anymore now, can you?" You questioned cheekily. His smile changed to number 2.

"I can, I'm older. It comes with the territory." He responded easily. You made an overly annoyed expression at him and sighed. He was only almost a year older, but you were the same age! Also, he was so much taller.

~Flashback Over~

You had stoped crying, and were almost angry at this memory. Both these people now probably hated you. Master, because she said so, and Anakin, because he never said goodbye. When he was 15 and went on a new mission he left and never stood you anything. Obi-Wan told you he was being assigned a mission and he said bye when leaving the room. You didn't think he meant for a while, but it still counted. Anakin never even said he had a new mission. They left at one am you believe, but he should have told you before hand. You would've waken up for him.

You were all packed now and wiped your eyes checking for tear stains. When you were 'eh' about your appearance you checked the time, 7 minutes later, and left. You decided you were just going to run since it wasn't far and you were late. You almost forgot that you needed to take care of your leg, one you changed out of your bloodstained, white pants. You looked at the injury, there was so much blood. It created a streak across your leg, almost like a sword. You didn't have time to clean it though, so you grabbed a new bandage.