Chapter 32- If You Say Yes

~Your POV~

"So," He asked, "Do you remember anything?"

"I remember what you've told me. I remember being there but it's foggy and everything else is."

"Well, that's a start." He said, trying to be happy.

You searched your mind for anything else, but you couldn't find it. You looked up to the man's face, there was something about him. The girls, you could tell we're good friends of yours. But him, there was something else.

"I'll be back, I have something else." He half-heartedly smirked and left the room.

The girls were about to follow him when you began,

"You're my padawan, Auren, right?" The girl that looked like you smiled, "and you're his padawan, Ashoka."

They both smiled and looked at each other, "Did you remember that?" Your padawan asked.

"Well the other man, the one with the beard, Obi-Wan told me your names. But I had a feeling."

"Good," They smiled and left the room.

You sat there trying to conjure up memories but it hurt. Now you had a headache but you kept on trying. A few minutes after he left, Anakin walked back in,

"Hey, so this is not exactly the best thing to share with everyone. But if it will help you remember, that's all that matters." He stepped toward you and handed you a folded letter.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"Great," He smiled down at you as you opened the letter, "You've already read this once I think. It's from a while ago, you had gotten captured by a Sith lord."

His voice was saddened and you could tell it brought him pain.

"What was I to you?" You asked before you read the letter.

His eyes widened before he smirked, "Well, I guess you should know that before you read this. You were my girlfriend, even though the Jedi code forbids attachments. That's why you can't share this with anyone."

"Oh," Your eyes widened as well as you stared down at the paper.

You began to read it, he kept on apologizing. Saying it was his fault. You may not remember much, but you remember it wasn't his fault. He looked for you day and night and sent his friends, your friends to search for you.

Padme, Padme Amidala. An image flashed into your mind, a woman with brown hair and brown eyes. She was kind, smart, and like a sister to you.

Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You could see a picture of him too and even though you had already seen him. It wasn't that. You were laughing together, you were younger. He was quick, witty, and he was like an older brother to you.

The letter went on, apologizing for Anakin's mistakes. He didn't believe he should be a master. He believed he failed you and in the last paragraph, he explained. You meant the world to him and he meant the work to you.

Anakin, Anakin Skywalker, the image of him was in soft lighting when it was just the two of you. He smiled and his smile was beautiful. He was impulsive, supportive, and protective. He was your home, your whole galaxy. The thought of you not knowing him drove pain into your heart, your very being.