Chapter 27- S is for Sisters

First, you had woken up laying sideways on the crates you had sat on. Your head was on Anakin's lap as he woke you up. You hadn't slept that long and so you didn't have a full nightmare. As you tie your hair back again, you both walked out the back of the ship to where Obi-Wan was getting off.

"Hello, where were you two?" He asked stepping out of the way for you two to get off the ramp.

"Y/n took a nap in the back, I kept her company," Anakin simply said.

"Anyway, I heard we have a new mission," Obi-Wan was given a data pad by someone walking by, "We're to go to Mandalore and try to uncover a secret plot. The councils heard rumors of the Duchess building an army."

Your heart beat quicker and quicker as Obi-Wan explained the mission. What if you saw the Duchess? What would she think? You were now all inside the temple while Obi-Wan continued,

"You two will scout around the city, trying to find any more rumors or suspicious activity. I'll be dealing with the Duchess."

Anakin chuckled a bit, "You don't sound too happy."

"Oh, I'm not upset about it, I just want to find out more about this mission. That's all, Anakin."

"Sure, anyway what will our padawans be doing? They've already been here for a couple of days."

"Yeah, I don't think they'll want to stay here." You chimed in.

"Well, I guess you could bring them with you. You two won't be in much danger if this goes smoothly."

Just as Obi-Wan finished his sentence the girls exited an elevator to your left. They saw you and started running over right as you all turned around.

"Masters! You're back!" Auren yelled as she got close.

"How'd it go?" Ashoka asked when they stopped in front of you.

"Well, we were captured by Hondo. Tortured a bit and lost Dooku, so it didn't really go according to plan." You explained as you began walking again.

"Oh yeah, we saw Jar Jar talking to the Chancellor." Ashoka explained, "We were waiting there for Master Kio, she had to talk to him about something."

Anakin asked, "Is that what you two have been doing, following Master Kio around?" 

"Basically," Ari said, "Do you have a new mission?"

"We do and you two may be able to come."

"Where are we going?" Ashoka asked.

"Mandalore," Obi-Wan said.

Ari leaned on you, "Oooooo, Y/n's home planet." 

"Yep and we get to walk around. We're the scouts."

"Fun, you can show us around," Ashoka said, not realizing that you won't remember any of it except for the bomb.

None of it made sense, you were taken by some cloaked figure but a Jedi wouldn't have done that. Plo Koon was the one who saved you so did he fight off this other person?