Chapter 40- Return of the- aw wait

"You don't know anything. That troubled little mind of yours can't comprehend what has happened." "Can you feel it? The destruction you've caused." "All of this is you're fault, all because you didn't just leave!" "They don't know? Let me tell them." "She was on the brink of death, and it was my hands that caused it."

You shot awake, sweating and heart racing. Ashoka and Auren laid next to you, sound asleep. But the sun was rising and there was no sense and trying to go back to sleep.

Your hands had found their way to your hair, pulling harshly at your scalp. This nightmare, this vision had gone by to fast to tell who said what. But it was going to happen soon, you could feel it. Soon someone would tell your family what you hadn't told them. And the only thing you could think of was your torture.

Maul.

He had to be here, he was the one who was going to tell your family. He would tell them how he threw knifes at you when you didn't comply. He would tell them how you were chained to a wall for longer than you could remember. And everyone would get mad at you for not telling them. Anakin would hate you, Auren and Ashoka would stay away from you, and Obi-Wan would pity you.

But your Master wouldn't know, she would still love you. If you could find her. You hadn't seen her since... since after Darth Mail tortured you. The girls had seen her, but you hadn't. It was almost like she was avoiding you. Maybe she already didn't love you.

"Master?"

Dropping your hair from your hands, you slowly turned around. "Yeah?"

Ashoka tilted her head to the side, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, of course. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm. I just thought i felt something."

"It's probably the village. We should leave soon."

She nodded and you turned to Auren. Her mind was trapped in dreams while her chest slowly rose and fell. She was peaceful, and you weren't going to disturb that just yet.

"Can you wake Auren up in a minute for me?" Ashoka nodded again, "Thanks."

You stood up as you fixed your hair. Walking out into the main room, you noticed the door was open. Then you felt his presence, Anakin was outside. You walked toward the door and saw him standing, facing the village.

"Anakin?"

He turned around and opened his eyes. He had been meditating.

"I'm sorry."

He smiled and shook his head, "Don't be, I was just finishing up."

Stepping out toward him, he put his arms around your waist and his head on top of yours.

"Did you feel them?"

"Yes," he closed his eyes, "but something's off. There's something familiar there. Do you feel it?"

You closed your eyes and just felt. The words in your mind stopped flying and you felt the soft buzz of the force through your body.