Chapter 6- Late Night Talking

~Back to Your POV~

          The rest of the night was more fun then you have had in a while. After you told Anakin about his burnt drawings and he calmed down, you guys just talked for the rest of the night. You talked about Obi-Wan drinking on the job and Anakin told you stories from when you were apart. You told Anakin that you had gotten in a fight with your master and that you regretted it, a lot. 

Eventually you fell asleep with your head on his lap and you woke up in your bed so he must've carried you here. I would do anything to see him shirtless again. You rolled over and looked at a clock on the wall, it was 7 am. Normally you would try and sleep in longer but you had to meet with the council this morning at 9. 

         So you got up, changed out of your robes from yesterday which were a loose sand colored tunic, white pants, knee high tan boots, and your black belt. You basically only owned several versions of this outfit, but you had some dresses and civilian wear that you kept from missions. You took your hair down since it was still in a ponytail, but now it was messy and your padawan braid was somehow twisted around. 

Once you finished, you attached your lightsaber to your belt. It was sitting on your nightstand which means Anakin must've taken it off of you. The thought of Anakin's arms wrapping around your waist made you feel something, but you weren't sure what. Sure you had been with a bunch of guys for missions but none that you actually liked. And you never told the guys at the temple about your crush because none of them would break the 'no attachments' rule.

          You walked out of your guest room and found Anakin sitting on the couch, probably waiting for Obi-Wan.

          "Hey, Ani." You exclaimed as you walked towards him and rubbed am eye with your hand. You yawned as you sat down next to him.

          "Hey, sleepyhead. Still tired?" He asked while giving you his lopsided grin. You leaned against his shoulder and moved a bit to get your head comfortable.

          "Yeah, and your very comfortable. I may fall asleep again." 

          "Then I'll have to wake you up when Obi-Wan gets here." 

          "Don't wake me up, just carry me to the jedi temple. You can prop me up in a chair or something."

          "Then you wouldn't give your sarcastic remarks to the council like you normally do. And that would be very suspicious." He chuckled at you, you knew it was stupid, you had to actually be awake. And your not entirely sure what Obi-Wan would say about Anakin carrying you.

          "Well, I guess I don't get anymore sleep then." You opened your eyes and looked up at him, he was just giving you a smile but it was a sweet one. Not one of his smirks or mischievous expressions but a whole hearted smile. You gave him one back and he kissed your forehead. He had been doing it since you were young but now it felt different. It felt like it wasn't just platonic, maybe there was something else there. It's nothing, you're just imagining it. 

          "Imaging what?"

          "Nothing." You yawned for the last time and sank your head back down on his shoulder. You heard a door open and you looked over to the noise. It was Padme's door, and she cam out and smiled at the two of you. You smiled back and sat up a bit so you weren't so on top of Anakin. He smirked at you and then looked quickly away before you could entirely read him. You'd bet that it was because it seemed like you and him were hiding something by being so close. But that wasn't it, was it?