Chapter 10- Seas the day

~Anakin's POV~

"Do you want to go swimming?" Padme asked.

"Sure!" Y/n responded cheerfully, she was a life saver. I admired her (y/h/c) hair and little pink dress. She always looked stunning, even in robes. It was like she was an angel, always being amazing. Even though I couldn't see them, her (y/e/c) eyes were burned in my brain. She did that to me, especially when she looked up at me, flustered.

 I noticed something though, a bandage on her calf. How had I not noticed before, it was an obvious bright white. But Padme had walked inside and y/n had turned around. I smiled at her, thankful for what had happened earlier.

"Thanks for saving us." I just wanted her to know how much she meant to me. But I had already told her I loved her and kissed her so much my lips hurt. She said she loved me but she didn't want to, I needed her to want to.

"No problem." She smiled so big her cheeks, oh her cheeks, lifted up to her eyes. I smiled back, I loved her so much, why couldn't she see that. We didn't need the stupid jedi code, we could be happy together.

I stepped towards her, hoping to show her how much I really loved her, again. But when I got close she stepped back. My smile fell and hers changed to an empathetic one.

"We can't do this anymore Anakin. It was just one kiss." She turned on her heel and walked away.

Just one kiss! That was more than just a kiss! I know it and so does she!

I could never be mad at Y/n, even though she hurt me in ways hard to imagine. I wonder if this is what she felt like when I left. If she was angry at me for almost four years. It would've sucked. She went inside and I could sense that she talked to Padme. I didn't know what about, but I decided to give them a minute. Leaning over the edge of the deck, I saw all the sand. There was so much sand, and I would have to go be in it.

I walked inside and changed into some shorts, that I didn't care if they got wet. And a shirt that I could take off easily, plus a robe in case I was cold. The shorts and shirt were tan, but different shades. The robe was black. When I walked back out, Padme and Y/n were talking and smiling. She looked so happy, I wish I could make her that happy. 

Y/n sensed me and turned, she smiled and waved for me to come closer. She was wearing a light blue swimsuit, with a bow on the middle top. Her cheeks were flushed, and I wonder what Padme must've said. Then I realized Padme had a bag with some towels and other stuff in it.

"Do you want me to carry that?" I asked Padme, wondering if she had anything else in there.

"Oh, yes, thank you." She smiled, she had a wonderful smile. But I didn't always notice when Y/n was right there. Y/n made me insane and if she didn't want to love me I don't know what I would do with myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's POV~

It wasn't just a kiss. It wasn't just a kiss.

Your previous words were haunting you brain and now they wanted to tell Anakin exactly what you were feeling. Fortunately, you had put your mind barriers up again and you couldn't feel Anakin trying to get in. You walked over to Padme and she was standing at the island, putting stuff in a bag.