Chapter 16- Last names are confusing

~Anakin's POV~

"Have any good news?" I had asked the question every time Padme came into the room for over a week.

"Well, no. Not really any news at all." She looked sorry for me and I don't blame her. I had just lost most my arm and my world so I would feel sorry for me too. Although she didn't know Y/n was my entire universe, and I'm not sure Y/n knew she was either. 

"I have been around and no one seems to know anything, as you already know. Obi-Wan says the Jedi are working on it but then he had to leave quickly. The chancellor says that they are tracking Count Dooku and that's where the only small bit of information comes from."

She paused.

"What is it?" She was freaking me out.

"They think that Dooku gave her to another separatist or even sith. But that just widens the search and no one has a clue who he gave her to."

Padme had sat down next to where I was sat up in bed. I was still in the same room that was entirely white. Now I could flex the fingers on my mechanical arm but it felt so different. The doctors said I would be in here for another couple days and then I would start rehab. They had to make sure my vitals wouldn't just randomly drop.

"I'm truly sorry, Anakin."

"It's alright, Padme. At least you got some information."

"Not just about that, I know how much Y/n means to you."

"What? We're just friends, good friends."

"Sure."

Padme got up and turned towards the door. She couldn't know, we weren't that obvious. When she clicked the button to open the door I could see someone just past her.

"Obi-Wan, what a pleasant surprise." She smiled and Obi-Wan did too.

"Hello Padme, the same to you." She stepped out so Obi-Wan could walk in.

As the door closed, he just looked at me with pity. It was worse than Padme's because if Obi-Wan knew something it would be horrible. As he got closer I saw noticed smaller things about him. His eyes were drowsy and sleepless. His hair was messy almost completely untamed which never happened. I hadn't though about his relationship with Y/n. Y/n was like a daughter to him and it completely slipped my mind.

He sat down and put his hands into his head. Something was even worse than just the situation at hand. It had taken Padme over a week to get the slightest sliver of information so I wondered what Obi-Wan knew. He sighed and brought his head back up.

"Anakin, we found something."

I stayed silent, afraid of what I would do if I wasn't.

"Dooku gave her to Darth Maul, he's alive. They gave her force suppressors on the ship so she wouldn't be able to reach out to anyone."

I took a deep breath inhaling the air and the new facts.

"They're trying to get information out of her about someone. We don't know who and we don't know if any of this is actually right. But it's our best guess right now."