Chapter 22- Slimy little Tadpole

"Thanks for the ride, Rex!" Anakin exclaimed as you jumped off the ship that brought you to Obi-Wan and Yoda.

"Anytime, sir." 

The ship flew away while you walked over to the masters who stood facing you. "Master Obi-Wan, Master Yoda."  Anakin greeted and you nodded.

"Hmm," Yoda started, "Trouble you have, with your new padawans', I hear."

Ashoka looked to Anakin and Auren looked to you. They looked scared so you shook your head at Auren, telling her that you would continue to be her master. She looked down smiling.

"I was explaining the situation to Master Yoda."

"Really?"

"If not ready for a padawan, you are, then perhaps we can-"

"No, wait a minute. I admit Ashoka is a little rough around the edges, but with a great deal of training and patience. She might amount to something."

You, Ashoka, and Auren smiled at Anakin. "Then go with you, she will, to the Teth system."

"Teth?" You asked, "That's Wild Space, the droid army isn't even in that sector."

"Kidnapped, Jabba the Hutt's son has been."

"You want us to rescue Jabba's son?" Anakin didn't look pleased and you didn't blame him. He shouldn't be put on a mission that would bring up this many memories.

"Anakin, we'll need the Hutts' allegiance to give us an advantage over Dooku."

"Negotiate the treaty with Jabba, Obi-Wan will. Find the renegades that hold Jabba's son, your mission will be, Skywalker and (y/l/n)."

"Come on, Master. It doesn't sound that hard." Ashoka elbowed Anakin but he didn't react. He looked at you and then to the floor. "I'll get Rex and organize the troops!" She ran off signaling for Auren to come with her. You nodded and she ran off smiling as well.

"It will be fine Anakin, just teach her everything I taught you and she'll turn out fine."

"You know, something makes me think this was your idea from the start."

Obi-Wan smiled as Anakin turned to him. Then he turned to you and you began to walk off together. You stood near him and asked, 

"Are you going to be alright?"

"Aren't I always?" He smirked and hopped on the ship beside Ashoka. 

You stood next to Auren who had the biggest smile. "What's made you so smiley?" 

"Oh, nothing," She looked between you and Anakin a few times before smiling at Ashoka. Who looked just as confused as Anakin and you.

The ship flew up until it made it to a carrier, like the one you arrived on. You boarded the ship with Anakin next to you. The girls had been acting strange the whole way there so you found it best to just leave them. R2 came rolling toward you, beeping once in earshot.

"Hey buddy," Anakin greeted, he pet his head. Ashoka and Auren appeared behind you.

"Hi R2!" Auren yelled a little too loudly. You chuckled as R2 responded.