Chapter 23- Going Home

Next to Anakin, you walked through a nice hallway with tinted windows. It made the room glow purple and you would've stopped to admire it if you hadn't been with the Huttlet. R2, who was a few feet ahead, turned to a wall.

"If there's a way out of here, Artooie will find it," Ashoka explained as you chuckled at the nickname. 

R2 beeped and Anakin said, "Make it quick," The huttlet closed its eyes, "Finally asleep, huh? Put him down, Ashoka, and get some rest. It's been a long day for you."

"I can hold him, Master. I'm not tired."

"Okay, suit yourself. I don't see why you won't just listen to me." Anakin sat down on a ledge.

"I do listen to you, Master. I just don't like being treated like a youngling."

"I'd give anything to be treated like a youngling again?" You muttered sitting down next to Anakin while Auren looked out the window.

"Why?"

"It's weird being a Master," You looked to Anakin hoping for help to explain.

"I mean, we're only eighteen and we have padawans now."

"Oh, I guess that is weird."

She sat down next to you, setting down the Huttlet, and Auren came over to do the same. Then you could hear blaster fire. Everyone stood up as the building rocked.

You remarked, "That didn't sound good."

R2 beeped, pulling up a holo-map with a red dot on it.

"A backdoor landing platform!" Auren exclaimed.

"We'll call for a gunship when we get there, lead the way R2."

R2 said alright and asked away from where he had sat.

"Wait where's Stinky?" You asked and everyone turned back to you.

Anakin picked up the bag and looked at Ashoka.

"You told me to put him down!"

"Find him!" He responded, putting the bad down and searching under the bed, "Come outta there, you grubby little slug."

He grabbed the Huttlet and pulled him out from under the bed. To which the Huttlet screamed. Anakin placed him in the backpack, now on Ashoka's back. 

"Not getting away this time, I hope." You smiled and Anakin rolled his eyes at you.

Anakin's wrist sounded, "Anakin, come in."

"Anakin?" Auren asked, Rex, didn't normally call him that. Even though you'd only known him for a day.

"We're being held by the droids. What is your location?"

"That doesn't sound like Rex." You stated the obvious.

"Ventress."

Auren asked, "Dooku's assassin?"

"She's here to kill the Huttlet." You defined to Auren and Anakin ran ahead.