Chapter 25- More Secrets=More Inside Jokes

Waking up from a nightmare in the middle of the night, had become your new normal. Yet, you were able to control it better. You took deep shaky breaths as you tapped your fingers against your thumb. Anakin barely stirred underneath you and it was only because of the force. The nightmare had been about torture again. Just the pure trauma of what you went through and refused to talk about.

In the morning, you woke up with your head and a hand on something that moved up and down. Guessing it was Anakin, you tilted your head up toward where their face would be. There he was with his beautiful brown hair and stunning blue eyes. He seemed wide awake but not at all bothered by you sleeping in.

"Good morning, Angel," His voice was still sleepy and it was hot.

"Good morning," Your voice was very rough.

You smiled up at him and he kissed your forehead. Rolling over, now you were fully on top of him.

"Comfortable there, sweetheart?" He chuckled.

You just nodded and placed your hands on either side of his face. Holding yourself up, you leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. His small kisses were delicate and charming, sending butterflies throughout your body. Then he stopped and brought you down on top of him.

"What was that-" You started but stopped once he turned you over.

He had placed you underneath him with your hands above your head in one swift motion. He didn't say anything, just placed more kisses on your lips. Then he kissed your cheek,  then your ear, then your neck.

"You're-"

You pushed Anakin off of you and off of the bed. He stared at confused while catching his balance. Sitting up, you fixed your hair as best you could and turned on a light with the force. Just in time, the girls knocked on the door and you yelled, 

"Come in!"

"Good morning!" Auren greeted, walking in first. Ashoka followed closely behind her.

"How'd you sleep?" Ashoka asked both you and Anakin.

"Good," The both of you answered and Anakin smirked at you.

"How about you two?" You asked turning to the two of them who had sat down on the bed next to you.

"Good," They both responded.

Anakin walked toward the door and you knew where he was going, so you followed. The girls stared in confusion just had Anakin had a minute ago.

"Come on!" You waved your hand as Anakin walked out the door. R2, who had been in the corner, woke up and trailed after them.

Once in the hallway, you tied your hair back behind your head. You were wearing the same thing from yesterday but who was going to know? All the Jedi owned were different versions of the same outfit and ponchos. Anakin knocked on Obi-Wan's door and he answered within a few seconds.

"Hungry?" Is all Anakin asked and Obi-Wan nodded. Then he followed you down the hallways. 

Anakin led the way to the mess hall as you asked Obi-Wan, "Are we headed back to Coruscant?"