The Jagrata

{The story is going to start from when Priya comes to Mumbai for Sara and Vikrant's marriage}

The couple was surrounded by their friends, family and the minister of course. Ishaan smiled, thinking that atleast he could do something for his Priya maasi, he is still guilty of that day. 

Ram lifted up his hand to apply the sindoor on Priya's head. Both of them had the same thoughts. Thinking back to their marriage, that was time when neither of them wanted to do it but today they both want to, the differences don't let them. A flick of the sindoor fell onto Priya's nose as Sara internally thought that they both still love each other. 

"Mamma" screamed a little girl. She was tiny, wore a pink dress with a unicorn sling bag, her hair went down to her hips just like her mother and the bluish-green eyes just like her dad. 

"Pihu" Sara blurted out. 

"Priya..." Ram shouted trying to hold her, she had fainted. 

Little pihu ran to her mother sobbing, shocked to see her mother in a state like that "Get away from my mother" she yelled at Ram who glared at her in return. 

He immediately took her to his room  and laid her down. Doctors rushed in to give a check "Nothing much to worry about, her BP dropped" 

"When did she get BP problems?" asked Ram 

"Ram bete, she kept a fast for the jagrata, that's why" replied Meera Ma.

"Here are some medicines which you can give if required but for now I will give her a saline drip" the doctor said. 

"Huh, Mr. Kapoor I think you should take a break from business and tryout acting because that will definitely suit you more. After all, all this drama you did was simply to impress me wasn't it?" the Minister prompted. 

"What is wrong with you, Priya has fainted and you are putting allegations on me? Is this how you treat your other business partners or is it just me?" Ram said in anger. 

"Listen your talks won't have an affect on me. Let me ask you something, who is this girl, is she your daughter?" the Minister argued.

This had put a pause on the entire room, everyone's expressions changed except for Pihu. She was only worried for her mother. 

"Ok, everyone needs to stop right now. Priya needs some rest. I request everyone to head out of the room" the doctor interrupted. 

Adi and Vikrant led everyone out of the room. The minister left unsatisfied but Ram was bound to sign this deal with him. His next plan was to get Pihu to like him. 

Precap: Ram tries to befriend Pihu while Priya relooks her past.